Martin Kelly

• Thread starter Thread starter Alex
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 13
  • Views Views 4K

Alex

Andre Villas Boas <3
Reaction score
I am currently managing Birmingham City, just about to start my second season and was just looking for a young, British RB as it was an area I felt needed strengthening. I have agreed a fee with West Ham for ex Liverpool (In game) right back Martin Kelly for around £2.5million and I was just wondering if anyone had any past experiences and/or any screenshots of him in the future?

Many thanks in advance :)

I am currently managing Birmingham City, just about to start my second season and was just looking for a young, British RB as it was an area I felt needed strengthening. I have agreed a fee with West Ham for ex Liverpool (In game) right back Martin Kelly for around £2.5million and I was just wondering if anyone had any past experiences and/or any screenshots of him in the future?

Many thanks in advance :)

Got him on a free after the 2nd season for Celtic. He's currently behind Rafael Toloi and Garry Kenneth but I imagine he will eventually partner Toloi. He's played 7 games so far for the club, average rating of 6.98.

Thanks Ben mate, have just brought him.

View attachment 98422

I wouldn't really recommend him.He's been dipping in and out of lower English league football on my game and is now playing for League 1 side Barnsley.He's not even an important first-team player there.Swindon Town are on him but they're in the Championship.

Not to mention him having quite poor attributes for a right back.I would recommend someone more standout and well-known than Kelly.Try someone like Andreas Beck or Diego Renan.Consistent performances and very determined to change their poor form should they ever go on a bad streak.

Thanks Nick, I'll probably invest in Renan and have Kelly as a back up.

---------- Post added at 10:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:42 PM ----------

Basically I've now no choice but to get Renan/Beck, Kelly is injured for four months. ******* belting.

View attachment 98422

I wouldn't really recommend him.He's been dipping in and out of lower English league football on my game and is now playing for League 1 side Barnsley.He's not even an important first-team player there.Swindon Town are on him but they're in the Championship.

Not to mention him having quite poor attributes for a right back.I would recommend someone more standout and well-known than Kelly.Try someone like Andreas Beck or Diego Renan.Consistent performances and very determined to change their poor form should they ever go on a bad streak.

He's better than that on my game and he is only 21 :S

First-team football is only going to help his rating as well.

He's garbage on my game. Fulham have loaned him out to Carlisle and he cant even get a game. This is when he's 23.

That's him on my current Inter game, playing really well in the Championship. Not sure whether it is because I have StuW's update.​

i signed him and he cant get in my first team pretty **** if you ask me :'(

Well,like I mentioned earlier,he does have -7 potential,so it isn't concrete that he'll become a star all the time...

Back