Marvell FM 4

Kylo

MAAAATTT DAMMOONNNNNN
Reaction score
Hey guys,

Just thought i'd post up a new album that was released just yesterday by rapping group Marvell. Marvell are a british rapping trio, that usually jump on some of the biggest bassline songs, and provide some quality lyrics and raps to compete with the deep bassline. This is a FREE downloadable album with 22 tracks, and the release of 'FM 4' has been quite exciting as the previous album 'FM 3' was downloaded a crazy amount of times, which is encouraging many more to download the newly released album, and perhaps it will enter the charts at some point, with collaborations with Chipmunk, Black Eyed Peas, Wretch 32 and many more.

marvell-fm-4-cover.jpg

I've been a fan for Marvell for quite some time after listening to a brilliant remix of 'Riverside'. I'd recommend this album for any rap fans, however, Marvell have been referred to as 'Grime Stars' on a few occasions, as they have touched upon the 'Grime Scene' in their early days. The album is downloadable, and is free, all you have to do is provide the Marvell website with your email address, they will get back to you then you download the .ZIP file, which you'll know, needs extracting using WinRar, which the majority of us will already have. Here is the website:

http://marvellmusic.co.uk/

So, have a listen to the album and let me know what you think. I'd recommend you listen to Track 4 and Track 11, two great remixes from well known songs.

Hope you guys like it,
Kylo.

Thought this a mix between a comic and football manager when I saw the title but may give this a download.

Love this mixtape. Downloaded it last night, and have had the tune "Own Path feat Wretch 32 and Chipmunk" on repeat.

Chipmunk outdone himself on that track. Double S once again proved he is by far the best MC in the trio, his flow is insane.

FLOW FARDA.

Thought this a mix between a comic and football manager when I saw the title but may give this a download.

Haha, brilliant. :) However, Marvell not Marvel. ;)

Love this mixtape. Downloaded it last night, and have had the tune "Own Path feat Wretch 32 and Chipmunk" on repeat.

Chipmunk outdone himself on that track. Double S once again proved he is by far the best MC in the trio, his flow is insane.

FLOW FARDA.

I've got so many on repeat, a brilliant mixtape.

Love their different styles of rapping. Some great lyrics too.. :D

Never heard of them, but ill have a listen for Wretch 32.

Always liked Marvell.. Double S KILLSS!! Havent got round to listening to this yet, will soon though, i look forward to it

Never heard of them, but ill have a listen for Wretch 32.

I'd go as far to say Marvell > Wretch 32.

Imo, many of the songs on this mixtape/album are a great deal better than Traktor, yet that stormed in the charts..