timmsy123

Reaction score
I'm sure many of you will be aware of this kid plays for England U17's and made his Derby first team debut against Middlesbrough in the week at the age of 15yrs and 99days. However I've just searched for him and he isn't on the game. Do people reckon he will be in the January update patch?

I agree with the reply above, can't be any other reason why he's not on the game

to the two idiots who replied previously, if you dont know what ur talking about then shut up. anyway mate, he not on the game cuz he a extra young youngster and he was ploughed from the kids teams, an has played very few reserve games. he will be on future updates, cuz he now is a first teamer. p.s. future england international, an im not a armchair fan, im a season ticket holder.

to the two idiots who replied previously, if you dont know what ur talking about then shut up. anyway mate, he not on the game cuz he a extra young youngster and he was ploughed from the kids teams, an has played very few reserve games. he will be on future updates, cuz he now is a first teamer. p.s. future england international, an im not a armchair fan, im a season ticket holder.

Calm down dear.