Mata?

• Thread starter Thread starter ReccaKurei
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 9
  • Views Views 2K

ReccaKurei

Reaction score
Should I sell mata? I am half way through the first season and he is not doing anything good...
In addition, he also disobey be and think I lack of credit, he is the only player like that, ALL my our players are happy... What should I do?
If I do sell him, who should I buy to replace him?
I think I would like a world class playmaker(senior)
any opinions?

Play him as an CM,he'll be a beast,very goid rating
Also,try to praise him,offer a new contract...
Hes world class,why would u sel him ?

i would not sell... he won a Balon D'or in my Utd save...

What's your tactics,
I play him as an AMC-AP attack and he always tends to top the assists for the club and the league

He was the lynchpin for me in an AMC role first season. With the developement of Youri Tielmann, and Ander Hererra, he was 3rd choice AMC for me but now operates as backup for my inside fowards and obviously AMC position. Handy player to have in the squad, has scored a serious amount of free kicks for me also.

Thanks guys :)
looks like he is a good performer, I am not gonna sell him then
but I'll have to cope with his arrogant attitude XD

Honestly, if he is copping an attitude, I would sell him IF he gives you back a lot of money. Then use that to buy a player that you like. You're the manager, you don't have to put up with his ****! But wait till the end of the season. You will get a lot more money selling him in the summer window.

There are a lot of gifted AMC/CM that you can buy in this game. Some of my favorite include Roberto Pereyra and Kovacic. Oliver is worth a look too because of his 20m release clause and his 18 passing and dribbling.

http://cdn2.footballmanagerstory.co...14/12/FM-2015-profile-Oliver-2014-profile.png

Mata is going downhill in real life as well.
Juan Mata is heading the same way at Manchester United as he did at Chelsea, so where is it going wrong? | Daily Mail Online

Should I sell mata? I am half way through the first season and he is not doing anything good...
In addition, he also disobey be and think I lack of credit, he is the only player like that, ALL my our players are happy... What should I do?
If I do sell him, who should I buy to replace him?
I think I would like a world class playmaker(senior)
any opinions?

If it's because of he think you lack creditability then, perhaps it's your past experiences. Got to remember your in charge of United who are a club who are big world wide just having a bad phase right now.

Just stick by him until the end of the season and if you feel you want to sell still then do so. By winning some silverware players begin to have trust in your ability of making a mark on the club, plus he's not too naggy about his playing time until it gets really low.

IF your going to listen to the paper talk let alone a untrusting source in The Daily Mail then you sir are one gullible person. Mata isn't going the same way as at Chelsea, it's the whole team going through a bad patch of time at the club with two managers within just over a season then the two managers trying to adopt two kinds of formations and play which will take time to adapt to it

Don't sell him, in my epl saves, he plays the best football at united...SHADOW STRIKER role and let him play behind RVP the goals will fly in

Back