Match day jerks

• Thread starter Thread starter jem2701
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 12
  • Views Views 2K

jem2701

Reaction score
Hi all,
I was wondering if anyone could help me ...when im watching my match it seems to skip or jerk so i dont really see the goals. I didn't have this on the 09 version so why is this happening?

I'm having that problem as well, probably cos we have **** laptops ;)

Yeah this is happening a lot to me as well and it's really annoying because you don't get to watch the game properly

I think it would run a lot smoother if we watched our games on the 2D match engine, if it is still on the game?

Yeah ..its making not enjoy the game .But i didnt have this problem wth FM09 ?

it works better for me if i watch the match on the classic view

Yeah it does work better mate ...but you cant watch the match then ...i want to watch it fully .....Still keep jerking ?

---------- Post added at 09:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:26 PM ----------

Any ideas anyone ?

Cheers

Classic view, is that the match engine where it is viewed via full screen? If FM10 still has it, I would recommend the 2D match engine.

Turn settings down.
Close any background processes.
Etc..

My games sometimes stick after confirming team talks anybody else experienced this? I sometimes miss up 10 mins of match play

cm 03 04 had the best match view, the little circles with numbers was amazing

Try chosing not to show sky and stadium, this improved it for me, still jjerks though, even with nothing erunning in the background.
On FM09 it would be ok even with 4 or 5 other programs running.

Why should we have to put iot to teh 2D view?! It;s one of the main features of the game that you can watch it in 3D.

Is uit anything to do with how many facepacks you have loaded or anything like that, maybe. Is there any other things you can turn off which would improve it?

Back