Match engine effect?

• Thread starter Thread starter Chrispc
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 15
  • Views Views 1K

Chrispc

Reaction score
I know its bad, but does it cause freak results too often so its unrealistic? Does it make top players perform badly on regular occasions? Or does it just make for a bad viewing?

Thanks

The match engine has flaws but it isnt bad by any means.

It's miles better than when it was 1st released.
Wouldn't say it was perfect but it's playable.
Might make you go crazy a few times but it's getting there.

[video=youtube;LHBGqSx4nVQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LHBGqSx4nVQ[/video]

as the mods keep saying the M.E isnt bad ! take alook at this my centre back takes a shot deep in side his own half and their keeper doesnt even attempt to catch the ball and puts it into his own net ! FANTASTIC M.E ;)

as the mods keep saying the M.E isnt bad ! take alook at this my centre back takes a shot deep in side his own half and their keeper doesnt even attempt to catch the ball and puts it into his own net ! FANTASTIC M.E ;)

Yes its a bug. Doesnt make it a bad ME. Find me any version of FM or any software that doesnt have bugs

This years version is by far the best yet!! And im struggling!! The M.E will never be perfect i imagine but its's pretty close

Spanky how do I upload a vid like that?

This years version is by far the best yet!! And im struggling!! The M.E will never be perfect i imagine but its's pretty close

Attacking wise yes, defensively it still needs a fair bit of work around the tracking back of wingers, CM engagement, and team pressing. Get that right, and then you have an outstanding game base, then its a case of knocking out the minor bugs.

Attacking wise yes, defensively it still needs a fair bit of work around the tracking back of wingers, CM engagement, and team pressing. Get that right, and then you have an outstanding game base, then its a case of knocking out the minor bugs.
Would you say they are engine issues then as opposed to tactics/shape. i sometimes struggle to notice the difference between an error on my part and something the engine is doing wrong. Not trying to say you are getting it wrong tactically by the way :)

Would you say they are engine issues then as opposed to tactics/shape. i sometimes struggle to notice the difference between an error on my part and something the engine is doing wrong. Not trying to say you are getting it wrong tactically by the way :)

Defending is relatively solid, its good enough for you to get clean sheets etc. But interms of truly intelligent defending It can be better. If attacking is 9/10 in FM, defending is 7/10. But there are not many fundamental flaws in defending. I'm not talking about bugs here, but the core logic of attacking and defending. The three things i mentioned in my last post are good, but could be better. I would say 90% of the time, if something has gone wrong, its usually something the user has or hasnt done. Thats not every time, but I would say that its certainly the majority of the time. I would say that its now solid enough that a user shouldnt necessarily be thinking about whether his goals were a result of an ME error, barring any obvious ones, such as a keeper standing still and allowing a ball to roll into the net for example.

Upload your vid to you tube copy the link ! on here click insert vid then paste in the box thats it

Cheers, if I want 1 perticular highlight from a saved matched (like your bizarre gk error) do I have to record it when watching the match highlights?

Cheers, if I want 1 perticular highlight from a saved matched (like your bizarre gk error) do I have to record it when watching the match highlights?

Yep. But if you are sending it to SI, you want to save the match itself, should be at the top when a game ends. They need the PKM as opposed to the youtube Video.

Actually I should create a thread on this.

no if you go onto upload highlights after the match click on custom highlights in the top right corner their you can tick which highlights you want to upload dont forget to slow the highlights down though if you have your match setting set to fast

no if you go onto upload highlights after the match click on custom highlights in the top right corner their you can tick which highlights you want to upload dont forget to slow the highlights down though if you have your match setting set to fast

Thanks pal!

Yep. But if you are sending it to SI, you want to save the match itself, should be at the top when a game ends. They need the PKM as opposed to the youtube Video.

Actually I should create a thread on this.

Cheers, and dont worry Mike they are positive highlights!
It's hard to know if your doing well this year, like I said before I've found it easy at times especially with teams like Man U(average 3-5 lost league games a season-perhaps 2 of those because of bizarre occurrences ie everyone playing to 5s against bottom team when your undefeated for 20matches).
But I'm pretty sure I've now got my boys playing sexy football now (my overspent Reading team).
Would be nice to see what other people are getting from the ME.
Started a new same with Man U, hoping they will be able to produce even better football, being much better players I think they should?!

Back