Match engine keeps swapping player positions!

Vince Harvie

Reaction score
I was wondering if anyone else had encountered this problem. Two games in a row now, the match engine has swapped players between the AMC and DLF role. So, my striker gets moved to the AMC position and the attacking midfielder is put in the striker slot - during the match, by the game with no input from me whatsoever. I go into Advanced Tactics screen to sort it out, move the players back to their correct positions and confirm the changes. But when I go back into Avanced Tactics to check it, the players are back in the wrong position again.

It's cost me two losses in a row, so I'm keen to figure out a solution to this. Any thoughts?

In the advanced players instructions are the two instructed to swap positions with each other?

In the advanced players instructions are the two instructed to swap positions with each other?

Ah, yes, they are. Thanks for pointing that out. I was using a tactic downloaded from here. I had actually checked player instructions, but didn't realise I needed to press the "Show Instructions" button. Thanks!

Back