V1NY

Reaction score
Hey guys,

So basically for the past 3--4 times I've been playing FM11, there is something wrong with the match engine. The match starts and the text appears yet the actual 3d/2d pitch is frozen? I can't watch highlights of my match after the game either, but during the game if I score etc I can rewind and see what happens but I can't see it live... Any help?

It's probably that your graphics card isn't good enough.

It's probably that your graphics card isn't good enough.
But it was working properly before :S

---------- Post added at 06:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:39 PM ----------

That's why I'm even more confused, it was working perfectly well for two weeks now it just doesn't work anymore

Maybe the card is giving up the ghost? Do other games work?

Maybe the card is giving up the ghost? Do other games work?

FM11 is the only game I have on my pc lol. What do you mean by giving up the ghost?

---------- Post added at 06:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:49 PM ----------

Actually it's a new laptop I have that's why it's the only game I have. I'm no expert on this, but this is my laptop and I was told it was pretty good: http://uk.computers.toshiba-europe....roadvision.session.new=Yes&PRODUCT_ID=1088168

I'm having the same issue!
It was fine until the last couple games of my first season. The actual match screen is frozen in all views and only shows movement under the tactics screen in the little "Field" box. All other games are working great. I've been playing TF2 and Starcraft II with no issues, it just seems to be a FM2011 thing.
Let me know if you found a fix yet

try installing the latest graphics drivers