carpo99

Reaction score
I know it's still on the beta, but the match engine is quite laggy. I play on the mac and use the lowest settings possible for graphics, but it still seems to be quite laggy. Anyone else find my fairly laggy? Hope that it's only just because it's the beta.

I know it's still on the beta, but the match engine is quite laggy. I play on the mac and use the lowest settings possible for graphics, but it still seems to be quite laggy. Anyone else find my fairly laggy? Hope that it's only just because it's the beta.

Post it on the Si forums. May be a bug

That is a bug which SI is currently investigating. It's not just on MAC, many people encounter this on PC as well.

try to set 60 photograms and not automatic ...I have a macbook pro and I 'm using high performance but with 60 photograms and the 3d match works very good ...instead with automatic it works bad

Last edited: