Match Of The Day 80s Tatic 13.2.1

• Thread starter Thread starter bonustime
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 11
  • Views Views 7K

bonustime

Reaction score
match of the day 80s is good tactic that needs good quick players pace at least 10+ good passing overall team also the defensive wingers you could do with getting players with good pace and good finishing above 12 would be ideal defenders make sure they have good pace marking and heading at least 10 teams it works with is any i had good results with charlton and took them to the prem league it seems to be doing very good in huge tactic testing with juventus up against harriers power kisser inter milan tactic and also craigswfc modern warfare ac milan and match of the day 80s tactic won the league easy and got to semis in world cup so not too bad still in final round of testing

:D UPDATED NEW VERSION MATCH OF THE DAY 80S FINAL

this is a great tactic that ive done cant take it any further but had good results with standard team and weak players

​MATCH OF THE DAY 80s TACTIC
8-|http://www.sendspace.com/file/mpxxmf 8-| FINAL UPDATE 13.2.2

TEAM STYLE VERY RIGID

TRAINING BALANCED MATCH TRAINING ATTACK MOVEMENT SETTINGS HIGH OR AVERAGE

GETTING TESTED IN HUGE TACTIC TESTING BY
grin.gif
a_ilfandy WITH JUVENTUS IN ROUND 10 GOOD RESULTS SO FAR LINK UNDERNEATH

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...sting-project-football-manager-2013-a-70.html

Last edited:
This looks interesting. Something a bit different. I'll give it a go as my second tactic and give it a go against "lesser" teams in the league. I'm Sunderland though so there aren't many :P I'll let you know how it goes...

This looks interesting. Something a bit different. I'll give it a go as my second tactic and give it a go against "lesser" teams in the league. I'm Sunderland though so there aren't many :P I'll let you know how it goes...
good luck with it opened to tweaks

UPDATED THIS TACTIC TO FINAL VERSION WILL BE GETTING TESTED IN HUGE TACTIC TESTING BY :D a_ilfandy

made few changes like shout pass to feet WHICH IS OPTIONAL and closing down on few players wont be doing anymore to this tactic cheers

Last edited:
doing good with juventus huge tactic testing top of league so far and up against modern warfare 442 changed tactic to match of day 80s final ^^)

Seems to be working well in the huge tactic thread.

I think to get more people interested (like myself), you need to go into more depth in your opening thread, For example; What type of players you need, most important area of the team etc.

Also things like is it better for better teams or teams that will struggle in the league.

HI M8 TOOK THAT ONBOARD BUDDY I HAVE CHANGED STARTING THREAD if need anymore let us no cheers

Back