Carty

Reaction score
I signed this guy on my Southampton save in the second season for 15 mil taking up half my budget, but boy is he worth it. In 30 appearances he has notched up 17 goals and 13 assists, with a 7.25 average rating. As the AM in my 4-5-1 he is simply immense.
Im sure many of you will have tried him and I'm interested to see and hear how he is getting on in your sides.

Bought him in my main save with FC Bayern and he turned out to be nothing special. I used him and he put up 5 goals over two season with a 7.04 average rating. After buying him for 11 mil I sold him to Chelsea for 25 mil.

Wanted to bring him in my Dortmund save but PSG wanted 70 mil E for him. Simply the guy was a BEAST.

Yeah this guy is unreal. Well worth the price.

This guy is incredible. I signed him in my first season for Man Utd, so he was only 19 years old at the time. I started him in almost every game the first season and he averaged a 7.05 rating with 10 assist and 5 goals. This was an awesome season from a young guy. However in my second season he just got even better, having the best average rating of my entire team and the entire premier league for that season. He ended up with an average rating of 7.41 and was premier league player of the year. At only 20 years old its scary to wonder how much better he can get

Signed him for Chelsea and played him DLP defend and he was awesome. Loads of assists and the odd goal with my highest ever average rating over a season of 7.8!

Honestly the best part about him is that he's so versatile. He can play in the AM position, CM position, and CDM position.
I have never bought him, but I have seen Barcelona play him superbly. He has all around amazing stats for the creative roles he can be fit in.

he has -9 PA I think so not a beast in every save though, with PA >165 he's a beast of course. Had him on a save at 177 PA and boy he's the best midfielder in the world