Mathias Jorgensen

• Thread starter Thread starter Jack Fulham
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 3
  • Views Views 1K

Jack Fulham

Reaction score
I no when every talks about defenders, it's Sakho or Fazio but you should snap this kid right at the start and he turns into one best defenders on game, saving Newcastle in third season from relagation, unfortunatley he rejected chance to join Leeds (my team) because Newcastle offered a better contract, he's just won young players of the month in his first two seasons of premierleague he plays for FC Kobenhavn at the start

I no when every talks about defenders, it's Sakho or Fazio but you should snap this kid right at the start and he turns into one best defenders on game, saving Newcastle in third season from relagation, unfortunatley he rejected chance to join Leeds (my team) because Newcastle offered a better contract, he's just won young players of the month in his first two seasons of premierleague he plays for FC Kobenhavn at the start

He is probably one of Denmarks most talented players IRL. Donno how good he is in FM though...

Saving them from relegation???? I won the prem with them in my second season, what are you doing! In my third season Newcastle are the top team in the world. Also that defender has terrible stats in 2011 on my game.

I live in Denmark and i've seen him play "for real" for a couple of times, and he's quite good.... But i'd prefer Sakho... He's just a lvl better... :P

Back