Matias fernandez

• Thread starter Thread starter cuddles
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 10
  • Views Views 6K

cuddles

Reaction score
Probably my favourite player in the game, simply world class for any team, i highly recommend him even though you prbably know who he is. I was wondering if u know whether to use him as attacking, centre, or left because he is excellent in any position.
feel free to share your views and times you have bought him.:)

Yeh i normaly buy him with teams where i dont have a massive budget as he is a good buy i buy him with teams like everton tottenham aston villa and he always dose good i dont really buy him with top teams as i can always buy better people but he is a great buy

You should train him as a right winger because he is naturally right footed

But i agree he is a great player

He plays AML for my newcastle team alongside Van der Vaart, Ribéry, Owen, Saviola, Banega, Eboue, Onuoha, Taylor, Enrique, Akinfeev and they gel together perfectly.

i agree mate fernandez is my favorite 09 player hes unreal wat a big match player always wen u really need a goal mati is there all the time i played him behind the str and he just scored so many goals now i have him in MC next to moutinho with veloso behind them he is running up to amc hes doing brilliant in cm still scoring loads hes just a awesome player love him

He's a fantastic player both in FM and in real life, where he was just signed by Sporting in one of the absolute bargains of the summer for somewhere around £3m IIRC. Just unbelievably bad business by Villarreal, that :D

He's a fantastic player both in FM and in real life, where he was just signed by Sporting in one of the absolute bargains of the summer for somewhere around £3m IIRC. Just unbelievably bad business by Villarreal, that :D

3 Million is an absoloute steal.

yeah seen him play in real life hes very talented cant believe he went to gijon how did no other club see him going unreal

Luckily when I went to the Arsenal Villarreal Champions League game he had a quiet one.

On FM he is a great player it must be said.

Back