• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 3
  • Views Views 2K
Status
Not open for further replies.

matox13

Banned
Reaction score
This is my brand new creation, that i would like to see if works with lower quality teams...

The idea is pretty similar as Matox Monegasque, but in this case, i focused the defense in leaving both CB's free and deep. as the rest of team but the DM and poacher Man Mark... so, i got 6 players marking an opponent, 3 free and the striker upfield.

so far im at mid season and finished to tweak the tactic about 6 or 7 matches ago... i won 16 out of 19 on premiership, and only bought Gareth Bale, who plays as an Left Mid

i won 16 out of 19 on Prem

although city has a pretty good team, i dont base my tactic on individual genius, but on a hard working team that counter attacks so testing with mid table teams or top teams from non top countries would be welcomed...

PS: The IF in the screeny is meant to be a support winger, as is in the file, ive uploaded an older tactic screeny... the tactic itself is final version...

note the individual instruction on players, man marking of all team but 4 (both cbs, DM and ST... some similar as Rodrigo's one)

and note also the deep defensive line, with almost no closing down and defensive mentality of both cb's to avoid getting caught on counter... they should have to be passed or opponents should shoot from far to score

Last edited:
before asking... OI always are led to Assistant!!! and i personally prefer preparation on defensive positioning or defending set pieces, as i dont like to be scored in basketball drawboard set pieces!!!

I've never tried positions like this, do they actually work with players "jumbled" around

I've never tried positions like this, do they actually work with players "jumbled" around

Yes they do. As long as one uses the correct players with no conflicting ppms and not having too many free roles assigned, its just like any other formation.

As Matox is banned, I Will close this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back