Mats Hummels

Reaction score
Hi All,

I'm having trouble signing Mats Hummels for my Manu Utd save. second season and i'm doing well, current league champions and in the champions league etc. Anyone been able to convince him to sign on the dotted line?....

Hi All,

I'm having trouble signing Mats Hummels for my Manu Utd save. second season and i'm doing well, current league champions and in the champions league etc. Anyone been able to convince him to sign on the dotted line?....

Look at his preferences. He won't sign in England. Spain and Germany are the best bets if you want to sign him, Madrid and Barca even more so, since he prefers to sign for them, ingame. As United, you simply won't get Hummels..

he won't sign for any team in England. only if you're Real or Barça you'll be able to get him

It is even rare to have him listen to any offers....
He must be very very unsetled for this. And then he would go somewhere else.

I reckon it can only happen if Dortmund transfer lists him. In FM14, Badstuber had the same preference, but upon being transfer-listed by Bayern, he was atleast ok with listening to offers, even though he didn't accept them. Hummels will never be transfer-listed, and if for some reason he is, loads of clubs will be interested :\

in my second year save he has gone to Madrid for a 50M€ transfer and a 15M€ wage!

Not worth the money.

You can build a future world class team with that budget.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi sorry guys, where you can see if a player wants to come or not in your country?

Back