Mattia Destro, Jordan Ayew, or Abel Hernandez?

• Thread starter Thread starter Fatal548
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4
  • Views Views 5K

Fatal548

Reaction score
I'm Southampton in the third season, but won the PL last season with a 4-2-3-1 (on LFC Marshall's Update).

Basically I wanted an upgrade on Jay Rodriguez, who I don't feel is truly world class..
I sold Jay Rodriguez for £20 million to Inter, who should I replace him with?

I've narrowed it down to three players - Mattia Destro, Jordan Ayew, or Abel Hernandez (I'd welcome any other suggestions too).
Basically, I don't want to spend more than 20mill, but I need a top, experienced striker. I have Carlos Fierro and a young regen but they're still not quite there.

The striker should obviously have good finishing, composure, very fast, heading and jumping would be nice too.

Bear in mind that Jordan Ayew picked up a 3 month injury a few months ago, so his stats don't look quite as awesome as they can get to.

I can get Destro for around 6.5 mill (what my scouts said).
Jordan Ayew - 14.5 mill
Abel Hernandez - 19 mill

Any suggestions would be welcome ;D

I'd go for Abel Hernandez as he's top quality. In future put this in the who should I buy or sell sub forum of the players forum.

Destro has done well for me at Inter in the 5th season. I only picked him up this season so if you bought him now he would be even better (than in my save) as long as you nurtured him.

However if you have the money I would recommend Hernandez although I have never used him.

just signed abel for 20mill :D

and oh right cheers, sorry about that mate still new here

just signed abel for 20mill :D

and oh right cheers, sorry about that mate still new here
It's fine I'm just pointing you in the right direction for the future. I wouldn't expect everyone to know about all the sub forums.

Back