Matti's Goal Machine FM12

is this not for fm11

Edit: just seen its remade what success have you had?

Last edited:
kevmoran: recently changed the file after a season of tweaks to get the best out of it it for fm12. Just finishing first season at man city, walked league cup, top of prem, in champions league and fa cup final.

marveen: will post some as soon as i finish season

I might give this a try with my PSG save, im using Goals Galore but it hasnt worked out all that well like ive expected

do the Inside Fwds have to be inverted, lefties on the right, and righties on the left?

Albanian_kid20: I go for inverted, i think generally speaking when using the inside forward role it works best. however it does work with some players left/left right/right. I would say trial it and move people around. Maybe every 2 games just move one persons position and consentrate on it. For instance with man city i started with Aguero upfront, neymar left, nasri right, silva advanced playmaker. but hald way through season i realised switching silva and nasri they played a million times better. Let me know what you find, sakho will do brilliantly in this tactic for you.

renshenjie: I always go biggest, allow forwards space to run at defense. be aware it will mean occasionally you will need to sub off wingbacks

MATT SHANNON IS A GENIUS....using this tactic with my chelsea team, have a whole eam of kids sold all the oldies, and your tactic works etter than all of these other ones on here claiming to be the best with 30,000 plus downloads. EVERYONE NEDSTO TRY THIS, IM DONE

MATT SHANNON IS A GENIUS....using this tactic with my chelsea team, have a whole eam of kids sold all the oldies, and your tactic works etter than all of these other ones on here claiming to be the best with 30,000 plus downloads. EVERYONE NEDSTO TRY THIS, IM DONE

Thanks mate really appreciate it!!! Did you download today? Latest Tweak went live at lunch time! Mind letting us know average scores when you get through the season!?

It's a bit confusing - all the comments at the bottom of the tactic download are all from June from what must of been the FM11 version.

It's hard to see what results you've had in FM12?

yea no problem, ive played 16 won 16 atm without drogba lampart etc, my team is areola, vyrasko, terry, luiz, robinson, mikel, ramires , mccechran, mata, deulofeu, lukaku(amazing), what tweaks have you made mate im currently using the original? im trying to spread the word on here about this as it is F****NG BRILLIANT, LOL

ive got your tactic onto the tactics test by alifeandy, hopefully it wins :)

it´s a 4-5-1 woth wingbacks. It´s pure class, at least 4 my side.
KUTGW Matt

Just started as Napoli will post results up every month or so, worked well in friendlies so far with wingers and striker getting loads of goals :)

i have started a save with luton town blue square prem patch 12.2 made a couple of little tweaks changed it from very ridgid to balanced and the roaming to default and in 10 games 9 wins and 1 loss not scoring bucket loads but 2-3 a game players are not as good as prem players but just shows a couple of little tweaks and it works in lower leagues just the tactic ive been looking for! will post screen shots at halfway through season and at the end

hy can you pls explame me how you bought this players with arsenal?? :D

Back