Maupay and Lewandowski

• Thread starter Thread starter Ryan Woolnough
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 3
  • Views Views 2K
R

Ryan Woolnough

what is the best way to play Robert Lewandowski and Neal Maupay together at Barcelona. I have them as an AF and Poacher combo with Maupay being the Poacher and Lewa as the AF, is this the best way to do it or is their a better way.

It depends on your system. As you are Barca I am guessing you are playing as they do IRL. If so I wouldn't play with an Advanced Forward and a Poacher, as they are both similar in how they play, in that they are both looking to make forward runs and break past the defenders. I would maybe use one of them as either a DLF so he could come deeper, get on the ball and then run at the defenders, or maybe Lewa as a Target Man so he could hold the ball up and bring others into play.

Obviously it all depends on how you are playing, but there are certain combination's that work better together and there are those that don't work very well together, I would consider the Adv. Fwd/ Poacher combo to be the latter.

DLF support = lewandowski
Poacher Attack = Maupay

Train various Poacher suitable PPM to maupay.. Plays 1-2, offside, channels, tries 1st time shot, placed shot, knocks ball.

Also, Maupay in Ultra Attacking and no Closing down. This will make him stay forward.

I have maupay, now on my 4th season, he's beast, still young at 18, Always TUtor him, i have his mental stats boosts, determination at 19.

DLF support = lewandowski
Poacher Attack = Maupay

Train various Poacher suitable PPM to maupay.. Plays 1-2, offside, channels, tries 1st time shot, placed shot, knocks ball.

Also, Maupay in Ultra Attacking and no Closing down. This will make him stay forward.

I have maupay, now on my 4th season, he's beast, still young at 18, Always TUtor him, i have his mental stats boosts, determination at 19.

He's great even with lower determination, he only has 16 determination in mine.. (arsenal have no strikers with high determination) but he's still a beast.

Back