titchychelsea

Reaction score
i need a cm advanced playmaker.i am in charge of chelsea 5th season 70 mill to spend got pastore playing there at the moment but not that good there any recomendations.

henrique, pjanic or look for regens would proberly be your best bet.

pastore not good? He is amazing for me! :) Very good as playmaker, don't sell him...

Yer he can play either, he's quality. You should have a look at Kevin, he's great if you get him early, but he might not have been produced well. 5 years in he's prob bout 23 24 he's Spanish, when you put his name in loads will come up with the same name. Also what about canales.

yer i have had kevin before good boy.pastore is amazing wont sell him as hes class i trained him as a aml inside forward n hes a beast but i need a mc playmaker and he has been rubbish there witch is disapointing shall i stick with him or buy?

Maybe have a look at how your setting him up in his PI.

What PI are you using?

Deeplying playmaker or advanced?

What formation you playing?

---------- Post added at 04:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:22 PM ----------

Upload a screenshot and I might be able to help you are someone else might, don't give up on him just yet, most of the time it's just a little tweak and they become great. We just need to set him up to get the max out of his attributes.

That screenie aint working mate. Do you have him on roam from position and move into channels?

Yer try letting him roam and moving into channels and high creative freedom and quite attacking. See how that goes mate.

Back