McFadden sidelined by knee injury

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 15
  • Views Views 720

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
Birmingham and Scotland forward James McFadden faces a lengthy spell on the sidelines after suffering anterior cruciate ligament damage to his left knee.

More...

just saw this on skysports. feel sorry for him and Brum.

To be honest he's not that good and recently he has become really lazy and selfish, however against Liverpool he was like a totally different player and never stopped running but I feel we've got good enough back up.

This season in every game Faddy has looked fitter, more interested, and back to being a useful part of the side!
I have been to EVERY game so far this season, myself and those who i go with cant believe his turn around this season, he was finally looking like he was going to repay his rather large transfer fee.

Its absolute sods law that he has been ruled out!!!

Although replacing him with Alexander Hleb does make my mouth water just a little bit :P

To be honest he's not that good and recently he has become really lazy and selfish, however against Liverpool he was like a totally different player and never stopped running but I feel we've got good enough back up.

I think he is slightly underrated. Always thought he was a good player personally. Shame for Brum though.

I think he is slightly underrated. Always thought he was a good player personally. Shame for Brum though.

Im not saying he was a bad player but last season he just looked like he couldnt be bothered however this season he looks amazing it is a shame but Hleb is gonna shine in a Birmingham City shirt.

Im not saying he was a bad player but last season he just looked like he couldnt be bothered however this season he looks amazing it is a shame but Hleb is gonna shine in a Birmingham City shirt.
I really rate Hleb, hes a tricky little winger who seems to always find his way inside defences.

I really rate Hleb, hes a tricky little winger who seems to always find his way inside defences.

That is precisely why us Bluenose are going to love the chap!

Shame hes out again. Looks like this is how his career is going to be from now on hes been quite injury prone. Had so much potential as well. Grew up just up the road from me aswell.

Back