ME 13.2.1?

• Thread starter Thread starter tomfmlfc
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 8
  • Views Views 751

tomfmlfc

Reaction score
Whats the latest update like? I haven't even bothered with FM since it's release everytime I check SI forums it's full of complaints/hate.

Honest opinions please.

7.5/10. Slightly too many longshots, although as is every year, excessively high long shots will come down to lack of options. Better than 13.1.3 though.

Ignore the hate, and also ignore the many peole who say its perfect/great. Its neither, in fact, ignore almost everything you see on the forums. Its full of hyperbole.

Has the passing , defender collect , defending etcetera improved drastically?

Has the passing , defender collect , defending etcetera improved drastically?

Yes, Yes and Yes.

All three could still do with more work though. I think 13.3 will be outstanding.

I agree on everything Mike said about the ME. Some small issues, but nothing drastic or infuriating to watch.

Ideal sounds like it's falling into motion now , Is there any insane possession (with penetration) tactics yet? :P

Ideal sounds like it's falling into motion now , Is there any insane possession (with penetration) tactics yet? :P

No, partly because throughballs are slighty lower than real life, and partly because so many people obsess about possession and fail to create any space or penetration. They forget that its a means to an end, its supposed to drag markers out of position before you cut them in half, which still requires runners, and requires both width and depth to do it fully.

What would you say is the most effective/successful tactic to date?

What would you say is the most effective/successful tactic to date?
No way to say, lots of people playing different ways and doing well. Any way, well set up and thought through, should do fairly well.

Back