John Fleming

Reaction score
For those who have had the great pleasure of playing the game already, what setting do you find best to watch the match? I usually use extended but does this ME require more than that?

I say this to everyone: Watch as much as you can.

Exactly. If you want to check out how your team plays and work out your tactics bit by bit, then use Comprehensive and watch 2D Classic.

For regular season matches, I usually stick it at Extended, or Comprehensive for important matches.

I've always watched the full matches, pre season inclusive and won't be any different later when I start playing. Using 2D and use the 3D for the replays

I've always watched the full matches, pre season inclusive and won't be any different later when I start playing. Using 2D and use the 3D for the replays

******* **** it must take you months to get through a season. You and Mike are similar in more than just age!

******* **** it must take you months to get through a season. You and Mike are similar in more than just age!

Lol it takes a while yeah. I like to analyze everything I admit. See if anyone's being burned for pace, making sure players are getting into positions to receive the ball-basically everything. I admit i'm not very tolerant of mistakes from my players :$ Especially schoolboy errors leading to goals-I can get a tad bit.....annoyed shall we say lol

Dont like 2D. Start all matches at Extended at least but if looking comfy (ie leading by 2+ goals) I switch to key ...