Reaction score
Once again Hello, This is my second ever Post.

Right, I have decided to play with a bit more care and attention than normal and I will start at the beginning.

When you meet your staff and they say things like Your team has low flair/Concentration etc.

Do you then direct your training at these pinch points? Or do you have an overall position traning schedule?

Hope I am explaining this right.

Put basically, If your staff say you have low dribbling, do you then find the players in your team that have low dribbling (and need to have it, not the golakeeper <)) and give them a dribbling specific training schedule?

Is that the best way to go?

Also, Is there any benefit in having a preseason training schedule that focus's big time on fitness?

What are your thoughts.

Cheers

MEE

they point out the strengths and weaknesses in your team so that you may buy accordingly in the transfer market and know where to strengthen... on the other hand, you could hire coaches that specialize in those certain departments so that with some training your current team will have those stats increase yes ;)

i normally used to make a seperate "fitness" training pre season schedule, rather not, if you are playing a few games it will increase the chances of injuries and jading of the player prior to the season kickoff! use your normal training and use actual matches to get fit. ;)

you dont need to have a pre season schedule. pre season games is the best ay to get them to match fitness. as long as you rotate the squad through it.

you cant train flair. but essentialy yes you could either train those players in that weaker area, or bring in players who are strong in that area

i suppose training can help, especially if you have a young team with lots of room for improvements. But the easiest way to address those shortcomings is through the market, especially for aggression, flair and age!
Sometimes one player is all it takes. once, before the pre-season meeting my coaches were pointing out low aggression. i got kuznovic and by hte time the pre-season kicked in my team was already topping the agression charts

Last edited:
Is there a way to find the information I get from the "meet your staff" section at any point. It would be nice to find out who has the best passers, most aggressive, etc on demand.