Forder22

Reaction score
Does anyone know if this exists? i am downloading all the new graphic features now so i can add them to FM14 straight away.

Thank you

Are all graphic packs for FM 13 useable in FM 14?

Does anyone know if this exists? i am downloading all the new graphic features now so i can add them to FM14 straight away.

Thank you

Yeah u can use any previous mega packs but this year SI have acquired a lot more licenses which has allowed them to incorporate a lot more teams kits and badges, best off waiting till the game comes out to see what u need

Yeah u can use any previous mega packs but this year SI have acquired a lot more licenses which has allowed them to incorporate a lot more teams kits and badges, best off waiting till the game comes out to see what u need

what even the premier league? That would be class hate the kits and badges for the BPL

what even the premier league? That would be class hate the kits and badges for the BPL

Yeah think so mate...as far as I know the only thing they can't get for the premier league is the real life fixture list because it's owned by ea sports

It's all here

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/363140-FM14-licensing-details