Mega rich club save

• Thread starter Thread starter astrasxi84
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 18
  • Views Views 4K

astrasxi84

Reaction score
i get bored easily doin a normal save ive decided to do one with a rich club, but i dont wanna use the normal teams such as man city, PSG, Malaga etc. So what im goin do is pick a club and edit their finances through editor, my only problem is i dont know which team.
I want a team that aint really contenders in any competitions, build em up through the years to be real world beaters, and maybe not great finances to begin with. Any ideas?

Well if you're going to give them tons of money then it doesn't really matter who you choose does it?..

Look for the smallest clubs and find the ones that have the lowest attendance, i guess at least that way you will have the chance to see the stadium being built and really see a club grow too

well yeh coz if i choose for example liverpool or villa they gunna attract bigger names than say norwich or swansea id rather build em up slowly, i was thinkin maybe bolton anyone done a save with them?

a historic club from spain called Real oviedo (mata's team) would be perfect for you . the club is on the third division .

Im doing torino ( fallen giants had a crash like man u did but havent recovered ) 3000/ stadium 5m budget first season second season 17m

tsg hoffenheim will be a good try. a sugar daddy team, and one of the richest together with bayern munich. :P

mmm decisions decisions, another ones popped in me head, preston maybe

mmm decisions decisions, another ones popped in me head, preston maybe

Preston are a good shout, only 5-7 years ago they were 1 game from the Prem... now they're midtable League 1, on the brink of a relegation fight to League 2.

And they have been linked to new backers multiple times IRL.

i know it sounds daft but i think preston sound like a prem team rather than a league 1 team

hi mates;

i want to do perugia (lega pro c1 == third division ) but how to make it rich with the editor ?

finances-£200,000,000
transfer budget-£100,000,000
wage budget-£2,000,000

mmm pompey decent team and history, had if bad of late. could be set for a resurection

Back