Megson wants Nolan back at Bolton

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6
  • Views Views 248

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
Bolton boss Gary Megson is keen to bring back Newcastle midfielder Kevin Nolan to the Reebok Stadium, on loan.

More...

Why the **** would Newcastle give one of there best players to Bolton on loan? I feel sorry for Bolton fans with Megson in charge there,awful manager.

Why the **** would Newcastle give one of there best players to Bolton on loan? I feel sorry for Bolton fans with Megson in charge there,awful manager.

so there might be a case if they get promoted he would stay
same as paul robinson and jonathan greening from west brom

so there might be a case if they get promoted he would stay
same as paul robinson and jonathan greening from west brom
Yeah i understand that but Nolan hasnt indicated he wants to leave,i think he'd rather stay at Newcastle in the Championship than go back to Bolton.

Megson has done a great job at bolton, and nolan will want to go bk as he is a quality player who deserves better then the championship, and newcastle have debts to service, and a very high wage bill.

Megson has done a great job at bolton, and nolan will want to go bk as he is a quality player who deserves better then the championship, and newcastle have debts to service, and a very high wage bill.
Why dont you ask the Bolton fans about the great job Megson's done? as for Nolan,how do you know he wants to go back? Pains me to say it but Newcastle are 10 times bigger than Bolton even in the Championship,i think he'll be prepared to stay a season and help them back up.

nolan has been very good for newcastle this year

btw u have to love the football league show on bbc1 i wouldnt be able to watch teams like newcastle,boro etc in championship if it wasnt for it;)

Back