mellosa96?s first FM14 save - Rebuilding Inter Milan

mellosa96

Reaction score
View attachment 461892
-Hi and welcome to Sky sports I'm Geoff Ramsey and this is my co-host Michael Jones
-Hello and here are some of today's top news,
Russian Hockey keeper arrested
MLS is ready for the finals stages.
FC Internazionale Milano famous coach Walter Mazzari Resign after threats

View attachment 461891

-Inter Milan manager Walter Mazzari has decided to resign from the job after receiving major death threats from fans of the club.

"I have decided to retire from the job despite being here for only two months because i cant work under these conditions and i will not accept it! I apologize to all fans who looked forward to a new season and with me as manager but i can only wish the club the best of luck and i hope the new manager gets a warmer welcoming."

-So who is the most likely manager to take over Inter Milan? well we will see what our on sight reporter has to say.
-As it looks right now the biggest manager that seems to join is Co Adriaanse but he is already in negotiations with AZ from The Netherlands and has also sparked some interest from Valenciennes FC in the french top tier.
He could actually end up anywhere but, there is some rumors that the manager for the U16 team will take over despite no experience from training bigger teams.

-We will just be forced to wait a couple of hours and see what the Internazionale board has to say.

(i will be gone a couple hours. I don't know when im back but will start it then. in the meanwhile comment and say some players i should sign :D)

Ruben Garcia! and Pato if you can, them two were immense for me

View attachment 461822
-Today FC Internazionale has had a board meeting with a press conference afterwards with some big news about the clubs future.

"Today we have signed the new manager Martin Strandberg who was training our U16 team and we see some potential in him."

Q:Why didn't you go for a manager with some experience?
A:We felt that we needed someone who have been in the club for a couple years and Martin has been a player for the last five years and has been really good so we are sure we made the right choice.

Q: Despite that you only gave him a one year contract. Why is that?
A:it was actually him asking for a one year deal we wanted him over two season but he wanted one so that's why.

Q: Do you think he will change the clubs playing style?
A:Yes, he trained the U16 team which is a team who is quick and is very good as a team but not so good individually and here he has a team that isn't very fast and we will be forced to wait and see what he does with the club. Hopefully nothing to big.

-If you want to hear the full press conference you can go to our page and hear it.
-So who is Martin Strandberg you might ask and we have the answer.

-Martin was born on the third of October in 1987 in the Hospital of Eskiltuna and he lived there in his youth before a scout from Inter saw his talent and snapped him on a free to the Italian side. But Martin?s career took a turn for the worst as he developed back and knee problems and already at the age of 17 he was forced to quit his dream of being a Football Star like Berbatov who was his big idol.

-He started training a team in his mother club at the age of 18 and after two years Inter offered him the job for the U16 Team and he gladly accepted it and moved back to Italy.

After leading them to three U16-League titles in Italy and one Youth Champions League title he got the job for the first team which is where we are today.

-We really look forward to this youngster show of his manager skill as he was famous for his Eye for the game at a very young age.

(the friendlies will be up tonight)​

View attachment 461597

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Friendlies 2013/2014

View attachment 461596
We only lost one game which was to the mighty Dortmund who was beating us 4-0 until i changed to my other tactic which i will show you in the next post.

Other than that fluke i think we had a good pre-season and i cant wait to see what the team can do this year.

Transfers

We have made some signings and some players where forced to go.

IN

We signed three players with a fourth youngster coming in next year.

The fist player to join was
Guido Marilungo from Atalanta for 2.6 Million pounds

View attachment 461595
Guido Marilungo ST 24 Years

The second player was the best signing i ever done on FM at least on paper and its Franco Zuculini who joins on a free after his contract expired with Zaragoza

View attachment 461594

Franco Zuculini CDM/CM 22 Years

The third and final player to join is
Jefferson Montero who joins after leaving Morelia for 1.3 Million Pounds

View attachment 461593
Jefferson Montero LW/RW 23 Years

OUT

we sold two players and released one on a free.

The first one to leave and the biggest one was Rodrigo Palacio who joined FC Porto for 5 Million Pounds and i didn't plan on selling him it was just to good of an offer for a 31 year old.

View attachment 461592

Second player to be sold was
Esteban Cambiasso who joined the Spanish top club Atletico Madrid for 675 Thousand pounds.

View attachment 461591

We also released 38 Year old GK Luca Castellazzi on a free

Player Of The Month
Samir Handanovic
View attachment 461590He played all games accept one and was outstanding missed the Dortmund match because of sickness.

View attachment 461558

August 2013

The start of the league play and we are of to an okay start.

Club News

View attachment 461557
my aim is at least to get a third place in the league because the only teams i think will beat me is Juventus and Napoli and Roma and Milan close behind us.

Tactics
so im not very good at making tactics so ive downloaded three of them.

The first one and what will hopefully be my main tactic is a Tiki-Taka domination tactic made by WorkTheSpace
WorkTheSpace - YouTube

View attachment 461555
and it have been doing kinda good we have close to 70% of the possession but the problem is that it is very ineffective in front of goal.

The second tactic is made by a guy on this site. Problem is i cant find it but i know it was a Southampton tactic so if you find it let me know :D

View attachment 461553

The third tactic is a tactic i had great success with last FM and loved it and it is the 4-2-2-2 tactic.
http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...ure-attacking-tactic-top-teams-underdogs.html

View attachment 461552

So that's the tactics i use right now but if you have any good tactic for inter be sure to let me know.
Lets get on with the month shall we?

Serie A

We played two games this month and won one and lost one.

Inter Milan - Parma

4-0

Gary Mudingayi, Fredy Guarin X2, Zdravko Kuzmanovic PEN
View attachment 461551
we actually deserved to win by more and completely dominated the Parma team.

Inter Milan - Napoli

0-1

View attachment 461550They played very dirty football and i was furious with the ref as he declined us on two penalties and the opportunity to turn the game around.

Italian Cup

Round 3

Inter Milan - Spezia

2-0

Alvaro Pereira, Diego Milito
View attachment 461549This was a poor game for us as i played the first team but we did take the win in the end and that is what matters the most.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
League Table & Monthly Review
View attachment 461548we could have had a better start but i am pleased as we still have 36 games to go.

Player Of The Month
Gaby Mudingayi
View attachment 461547He has been very stable for us and together with Kuzmanovic they have locked down the midfield for the opponents.