Memory Problems

• Thread starter Thread starter daveo72
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 5
  • Views Views 3K

daveo72

Reaction score
I have Football Manager 2010 on PC but it wont let me play it.What does this error mean?

The Game installs ( I have tried using the disc and also downloading via "Steam". Both ways installs the game however when I goto play it I get the message that the game is out of memory not the Laptop. I have loads of memory left on my laptop but cannot play the game. I have installed Championship Manager 2010 with no errors and the game plays no problems. Is there a way of deleting the whole memory of FM2010 from my laptop (all files etc) and trying again. The memory of my laptop is not the issue on this as theres loads left and CM2010 works which uses more space on my memory than FM2010.

Dont want to play CM2010. Prefer FM2010.

Pleasssssssssseeeeeee Help!!!!!!

whats your ram? i think a minimum of 1gb is required, though i upgraded mine to 2 just in case. it doesnt matter how much space you have in your hard disk. most importantly is the ram

I've had the same problem, i've only got 1gb and I was in my 3rd season when it crashed..the only thing I done just before the crash was uninstall the demo!!

Now back playing 2009.!! not happy

mac system requirements is 1gb of ram the if you are running xp the min is 512gb and for vista and windows 7 its 1gb the more memory you have in your computer the better as football manager 10 uses alot

out of memory

Pleasssssssssseeeeeee Help!!!!!!

Sorry, I would if I could remember what we were talking about, where am I btw? :S :P :D

Not sure mate, like it's been said try the patch - new one in a few days which might solve it if 10.2.0 does not. Either that or wipe any downloaded files from the SI folder on your computer...

Good luck ;) (H)

Back