Mentality, Closing down, Forward Runs

FranMerida

Reaction score

i went to a friend's house the other day and i saw that under views and near each player were shown the qualities necessary for each tactic - mentality, closing down, forward runs and so on...i don't see them...is there a setting in the game where i can activate them ?

I think he means the columns like: Flair + Creativity when your on the Creative Freedom view.

Well if it is that you simply go to your squad,click views,then go gown to attributes and choose witch attribute category you wan to see,Technical,Physical etc

I think he means the columns like: Flair + Creativity when your on the Creative Freedom view.

yes, this is what i mean

here, look at this and then look at the picture in the first post...and observe the difference...that's what i want to see. it does not work that way woody...thanks though :)

yes, this is what i mean

here, look at this and then look at the picture in the first post...and observe the difference...that's what i want to see. it does not work that way woody...thanks though :)

Click on team tactics,then views,there you will see mentality creative freedom ect.

u still don't understand mate :) in the second picture under views...at each player my friends is shown the quality that influences the most the mentality in game.......that i don't see in my game......

Do you want to see this or not? Like i said you access it it on the club TACTICS screen then click views.

Do you( the TS) have a skin that blocks this info perhaps ?

I think screen size / res matters. I play windowed and if as big as my screen I have the attribute columns but if i resize to small as it goes the columns vanish.

I think screen size / res matters. I play windowed and if as big as my screen I have the attribute columns but if i resize to small as it goes the columns vanish.

i think so too...but there's a problem...i can't play windowed...i don't know why but it appears grey if i try to select it...

@woody - that's what i do mate and they don't appear...that's what i've been trying to tell u

Thats what you where trying to tell me? talk about going round the block to cross the road.

well, i kinda said that from the start...that in my game they don't appear...and in my friend's game they appear...

change ur resolution it will come sufferes same problem earlier