Message screen has started skipping forward by itself.

• Thread starter Thread starter ekul785
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2
  • Views Views 767

ekul785

Reaction score
Hey guys,

Just wondering if I could get any help with this? I didn't experience it at all in my first season.

When I'm on my messages screen, the computer has started automatically skipping through my messages and then 'continuing' the date before I've had a chance to read things, and sort other things in general. I have no idea what's going on, and it's getting really annoying as I keep losing days because it'll automatically forward the time haha!

I am experiencing something similar in my matches, whenever I change tactics/subs etc (go into tactics screen) and press confirm, every couple of seconds it loads changes until the game is finished.. so they game stops and starts every 5 seconds! its really frustrating! has anyone encountered that before?

Ekul, I dont know what your problem is either, maybe check to see if the spacebar is stuck? :P

I am experiencing something similar in my matches, whenever I change tactics/subs etc (go into tactics screen) and press confirm, every couple of seconds it loads changes until the game is finished.. so they game stops and starts every 5 seconds! its really frustrating! has anyone encountered that before?

Ekul, I dont know what your problem is either, maybe check to see if the spacebar is stuck? :P

I'm not sure i've seen that, but it might be if you go into 'match view settings' or 'controls' down the bottom when you're watching a game and select 'view match in full' rather than 'key highlights'? I might be wrong, so sorry if I am mate.

Back