Messi and Ronaldo

billy casper

Reaction score
Has anyone managed to buy these 2 players for your team ifso at what price?

Messi as always said he would never play in the premier league (real life) as for Ronaldo he would come back one day.

Imagine these 2 payers in the same team would be awesome,so if you have done it please post your storys

In my Bolton save 20 years on I have both.

Messi is the U21's manager and Ronaldo his assistant.

Needless to say they keep running away with the title and cup.

I have them both at Manchester City in 2020. Ronaldo cost me 12m, while Messi 20m + 60 over 48 months. They are not outstanding, but pretty average...

Both are on crazy wages, when their clubs are willing to sell.
Usually....
You can get Ronaldo for £12M in 2019
You can get Messi for £60M in 2020.

Both on like £500K a week.

Picked Ronaldo up in 2022 for 3.4 million along with Bale for 38 Million. Both accepted 375K a week.

In 2020/21 with Tottenham (2 times PL champs - but no CHL title) I can get both for a total of £10+ million (ex. personal-fees!!).
But their wage-demands is way too crazy...
Combined minimum-wage for both according to my scouts would be £4 million a month (forget it!)

Both could go in as a clear first-11, though.
Quite impressive I think.

Last edited:
Their mental stats are literally all In the 20s along with decent finishin and pace way up even when their retiring. Both of them are insane in the game.

Messi played for me with United for about 5 years before he went on a free from United to Roma in 2024/2025... he announced his retirement at 37 but I think Roma convinced him to stay. He had about 20 appearances with 17 goals. I got him for £20m + James Rodriguez in 2019... was a sort of key player but I would say first team/rotation as he never got more than 30 a season.

But yeah at 38 he's like Totti was at the start of the game technically, with poor physicals (8 stamina, 11 acceleration, 10 pace) but his mentals are all like 20...

Very intelligent player, I think he's the reason he got Roma 34 wins with 2 draws and 2 defeats.

I also had Ronaldo but he retired much earlier at 34, I got him for about £12m, his wages were ******* credulously high though, thought it was right for him to retire at United.

It was weird to have Ronaldo and Messi both play on opposite flanks. If Messi decides to leave Roma without retiring next year I will bring him back to tutor the next Brazilian Pele! I doubt it though since he is 38, will be 39 soon.

Back