Messi and Ronaldo's lack of goals

• Thread starter Thread starter Jake J
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 3
  • Views Views 1K

Jake J

Reaction score
Don't get me wrong they do score a fair amount but not close to the amount they get in real life, in the Championship Manager 01/02 update they are exactly the way they are in real life, Both getting 50+ goals a season almost every year.

They get there majority of goals in the UCL but when comes to La Liga there not so consistent(goal scoring wise).

I have most leagues selected including La Liga so its not that.

Whenever i have checked Ronaldo and Messi are always amongst the top scorers in the world, constantly 40-50 goals..

but to achieve what they have IRL would be virtually impossible on FM.. in terms of the 80 goal season, contributing everything ETC

40-50 goals I have never seen either get, at most its 30 with 15-20 usually coming in cup games.
Messi once got 99 goals in CM 01/02 and in his later years in that save he was getting what he gets in FM, I don't see why they cant integrate that in the FM series.

40-50 goals I have never seen either get, at most its 30 with 15-20 usually coming in cup games.
Messi once got 99 goals in CM 01/02 and in his later years in that save he was getting what he gets in FM, I don't see why they cant integrate that in the FM series.
That's because neither Barca/Real or their opponents play the same football as they do in real life. Barca / Real also makes transfers in the game that in real life could have an effect on how the flow if the game would look like.

Back