Messi - Anyone ever signed this guy?????

Paulyfox9

Reaction score
Hi All

Just wondered if anyone has ever signed Messi????

I am in 2017 on the game and so far won the following;

Spurs (2 Seasons)
Premiership x2
League Cup x1
FA Cup x2
Europa League x1
Champions League x1
Super Cup x1
World Club Championship x1
Chairty Shield x2

Bayern Munich (1 Season)
League Title x1

Man City (1 Season)
Premiership x1

Spurs (2nd Stint - Currently in the middle of my 3rd Season)
Premiership x1
League Cup x1

So I have a pretty good reputation, beginning to build Spurs rep up as the two seasons I was away they finished 5th twice!

I have had loads of money and wages but this guy just wasnt interested. Same when I was Man City & Bayern Munich.

The same goes for Ronaldo....

So just wondered if anyone has because lets face it Barcelona are not going to turn rubbish overnight!

Many Thanks

haha i've won:
3x bpl,fa,carling
2x champions league
1x super cup
1x fifa club world cup
1x community shield

yet ronaldo nor messi is interested to join my club(wolves)!i'm just saying that probably you've gotta win bpl 4x in the row,just a thought though mate!i'm not really sure about messi,i think from my point of view it is a concern that he is just too loyal to barca,even when he was out of contract he reject to negotiate with me ;)

just had a 217 mill offer for him accepted! but doubt he will agree terms :( im man utd second in the manager hall of fame list in 2016. Got ronaldo for 60 mill in january 30 years old still got pace of 18 lol

i signed him for the small fee of 47 million in the 2016 season :) he was in the last year of his contract and he rejected new contract talks 4 times from Barca so they offloaded him in January to me :) I also signed Ronaldo for 87 million in the summer!

They're both quite old but still great for another 2 or 3 seasons!

I'm 1st in Hall of Fame as Manchester United, won every trophy apart from Community Shield twice (lost to Liverpool and Man City)

I nearly signed him for Chelsea. His contract was up at the end of the season and I offered him a pretty decent contract, but eventually Barca offered a new contract and he stayed there. God knows why they let it get to his final 6 months.

I got him for free. He played 30 games in the last 3 seasons under Ancelotti with barca.
Rejected their contract I have him on 80k wages.

But he isnt the messi we know his stats are really low, due his injuries in the last 3 years.

15 pace/acc/first touch

In FM11 I'm Man City and won everything in my 1st season. 2nd season I scout Messi and my scout say he would be interested to join. I then offer something like 60M+ and Barca accepted, but the tw@t want 400k a week which we could actually afford but my board isn't willing to! And that's the closest I'll ever get to sign him!

I had a save with Juventus where I had been taken over by a tycoon, and when I was searching for players I saw that Messi was interested. Had a bid accepted but then just couldn't afford the wages!