AdamStott

Reaction score
My formation is as followed;
valdes
alves-puyol-pique-abidal
iniesta-xavi-toure
messi
dzeko-ibra

what player instructions should i give messi?
im all ears :)

I would say attacking Inside Forward.

Use the link given above aswell.

well, last season ibra got 31 goals for me in the league, and dzeko got 29 for wolfsburg, they are both quality on my game. and im on the 10.3 patch and playing wide doesnt seem to do anything. so im experimenting with "through the middle" play. i already have ibra and dzeko as complete forwards and they seem to be going good in friendlies. i just want to get messi involved a little more :)

well, last season ibra got 31 goals for me in the league, and dzeko got 29 for wolfsburg, they are both quality on my game. and im on the 10.3 patch and playing wide doesnt seem to do anything. so im experimenting with "through the middle" play. i already have ibra and dzeko as complete forwards and they seem to be going good in friendlies. i just want to get messi involved a little more :)

Yeah,he excels as an Inside Forward,so I'm guessing that putting him in that role will allow him to to squeeze into the box and score.

Yeah,he excels as an Inside Forward,so I'm guessing that putting him in that role will allow him to to squeeze into the box and score.
ok thanks. i will try that in the forthcoming season. oh and i put a post on about dzeko last night on that link, and i have still no reply, so i thought it would be quicker making my own. it worked :)

I think in the new FM Messi should be a natural AMC because he's starting to play in that role for Barca as like the false #9.

but he isnt natural amc. playing there for a half season doesnt make you a natural. accomplished is fine

---------- Post added at 01:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:57 AM ----------

ok thanks. i will try that in the forthcoming season. oh and i put a post on about dzeko last night on that link, and i have still no reply, so i thought it would be quicker making my own. it worked :)
but needless threads annoy the mods

Sell Ibrahimovic while you can still get some money and play Messi ad a striker.

he plays well as inside forward with full creative freedom

change formation if you have to, get iniesta to play advanced playmaker

play him in a three man attack like this with him as a trequartista
dzeko - messi - ibrahimovic
this works well for me with two big men

Back