messi,ronaldo,1 striker

• Thread starter Thread starter chappazz88
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 5
  • Views Views 2K

chappazz88

Reaction score
I have messi and ronaldo in my team, ronaldo is getting on a bit but is still class (season 2017)

is it best to play with 1 striker or 2,as messi don't seem to score goals,but in real life he gets 40 a season,but for me he gets no more than 10 :'(

any ideas guys how i can get the best out of them both.

the strikers i have our benzema,pato,venetiss

try my tactic pack here dude, i can assure you this will work perfectly if Ronaldo is trained for the left hand side and Messi for the right hand side!

(make them Advanced Playmakers - Attack and leave all PI to default) ;)

Cheers dude,i will give it a go

is it the link or the - (make them Advanced Playmakers - Attack and leave all PI to default) ???

Cheers dude,i will give it a go

is it the link or the - (make them Advanced Playmakers - Attack and leave all PI to default) ???
the link as at the bottom on the sig (make them Advanced Playmakers - Attack and leave all PI to default)(this was just my advice if you did not want to try the actual tactic, this is what PI and roles you must use to get the best out of them)

You are a fm legend it just tried it and messi bagged 2 ronaldo 2 assists,love it

I just got Messi at the begining of my 5th season and to be honest, he sucks for me... I dont know if its the english league or what , but i just cant seem to get a production out of him in Inside foward or Winger.

I'll try Ad playmaker on attack and see.. Hope this works

Back