Messi worth 90m?

• Thread starter Thread starter Milen1234
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 23
  • Views Views 3K

Milen1234

Reaction score
3rd season...sort of needed a Lw but had Montolivo...sold him for 25 mil and used an existing budget of 70 mil to buy him

Worth it considering i don't need any squad depth and have regens for the future?

To me definately worth 90m, but, on the 3rd season messi will have a min clause of way lower than 90m(in pounds that is). I got him for 35.5m pounds which is his release clause.

To me definately worth 90m, but, on the 3rd season messi will have a min clause of way lower than 90m(in pounds that is). I got him for 35.5m pounds which is his release clause.
I'm playing with Liverpool in 3rd season, got 38m budget. Reckon its worth getting Messi for 35.5 then? I need a right wing but dunno who to get, only got Kuyt and a bunch of left wingers who can fill in if hes injured (ie never). To be fair to him hes been one of my most consistant players but need someone for the future.

Yeh in the 3rd season Messi signs a new contract which brings the min. release clause down to 35.5M

a must buy for anyone id say, he may say he has no intention of joining your club but offer him max wages and max clauses and he'll come

Yeh in the 3rd season Messi signs a new contract which brings the min. release clause down to 35.5M

a must buy for anyone id say, he may say he has no intention of joining your club but offer him max wages and max clauses and he'll come
I did that and he won't come. Can I adjust my wage budget so much that I have nothing left for transfers and then once he accepts re-adjust them so I have the money left for transfers?

Im in my 5th season and ive been regularly checking up on Messi's release clause, when he signed a new contract it went up to £178 million...:S

don`t know about 9.3 but i got him for 35.5mill on that clause on v9.2!

hes a good player but isnt worth more than 50m i would get guardado/mata or look for a regen

I did that and he won't come. Can I adjust my wage budget so much that I have nothing left for transfers and then once he accepts re-adjust them so I have the money left for transfers?

How much did you offer him and what team are you ? i was chelsea and offered him 150k + 30k goal bonus + 30k appearence bonus + a huge signing on fee, and he came.

Yeh that would work but i doubt you'll have much money left for transfers but you may aswell give it a go.

And seriously don't listen to other people saying get Mata or Guardado instead. Messi makes them look like little kids

How much did you offer him and what team are you ? i was chelsea and offered him 150k + 30k goal bonus + 30k appearence bonus + a huge signing on fee, and he came.

Yeh that would work but i doubt you'll have much money left for transfers but you may aswell give it a go.

And seriously don't listen to other people saying get Mata or Guardado instead. Messi makes them look like little kids

yh mate but for guardado and mata you dont have to break the bank to get him and plus on the game he isnt a natural winger and they have the potential to be nearly as good as him

yh mate but for guardado and mata you dont have to break the bank to get him and plus on the game he isnt a natural winger and they have the potential to be nearly as good as him

True, if you don't want to spend alot then go for Guardado or Mata , But 35M for the best player on the game, id say thats a bargin.

Liverpool, 120 or 130k a week (max I could make it go after adjusting budgets etc), 26k appearance, 25% py wage rise, 26k goal bonus. Oh and 6.5M signing fee (again they're all the max I could go)

Just offered him it again to see if hes changed his mind in the past week lol.

Yeh rejected again.

"Messi stated that he is enjoying playing for Josep Guardiola"

Any other suggestions for a right winger then?

Last edited:
No clause on mine and he seemed to be doing better than any other LW on the game

got him for 90 mil since dont need anywhere else

Basicly you have to sign messi before he getsd a new contract,I signed him at the end of 3rd season right before he renewed contract I guess,because I remember on my previous games after 3rd season or so hes getting a renewed contract with a clausule of 130mil(>?)

Back