Methods of creating more CCC's?

• Thread starter Thread starter Conorcfc
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 5
  • Views Views 2K

Conorcfc

Reaction score
Currently managing Peterhead in the Scottish 3rd Division - started unemployed. Had a great start to the season (6W, 0D, 1L).

ATM, I'm dominating teams on the pitch. In my last game vs Clyde, I had 67% of the overall possession and had 377/418 completed passes. Not too shabby for a Division 3 team. My problem is that, in the whole match I only created 3 CCC's, all 3 of which I scored.

Is there a way of maximising this? I'm not always gonna score all my chances and I don't wanna dominate matches but still drop points. Or is it normal to not have too many CCC's?

3 CCC's in a game is actually good especially for a division 3 side, at a guess id say i average around 6 or 7 clear cut chances per game with a Stellar Manchester City team i dominate every game as id expect to but your doing well if you create above 4 or 5 clear cut chances with most top sides during a game so id suggest 3 with the level of player you have is pretty good.

Currently managing Peterhead in the Scottish 3rd Division - started unemployed. Had a great start to the season (6W, 0D, 1L).

ATM, I'm dominating teams on the pitch. In my last game vs Clyde, I had 67% of the overall possession and had 377/418 completed passes. Not too shabby for a Division 3 team. My problem is that, in the whole match I only created 3 CCC's, all 3 of which I scored.

Is there a way of maximising this? I'm not always gonna score all my chances and I don't wanna dominate matches but still drop points. Or is it normal to not have too many CCC's?

i play as man united but i also had this problem so what i did which seems to work is lowered the mentality of my poacher to around the normal mark, raised his creativity to much, then slowed everything thing down in team instructions by altering tempo and time wasting ( you will have to do numerous tweaks to this till you find a combo that works for you )

i settled on slow tempo and sometimes for time wasting. my poacher finished the season with 68 goals from only 38 games. i know im playing as united but the basics are just the same hence the above comment about tweaking. took me best part of 4 seasons to get it right.

i play as man united but i also had this problem so what i did which seems to work is lowered the mentality of my poacher to around the normal mark, raised his creativity to much, then slowed everything thing down in team instructions by altering tempo and time wasting ( you will have to do numerous tweaks to this till you find a combo that works for you )

i settled on slow tempo and sometimes for time wasting. my poacher finished the season with 68 goals from only 38 games. i know im playing as united but the basics are just the same hence the above comment about tweaking. took me best part of 4 seasons to get it right.

Same team.....over 100 goals in 38 games....and i still don't think i'm creating enough CCC lol!

Same team.....over 100 goals in 38 games....and i still don't think i'm creating enough CCC lol!

i must admit i had a period where i became obsessed by the number of CCCs created as i always thought it was never enough. however i have mellowed on this but still want my strikers/forwards as the majority goalscorers.

i found that by slowing the pace and lowering tempo my strikers would have less shots on goal but the conversation ratio improved. 4 shots 3 goals etc etc. but you must divulge your little secret on scoring over 100 goals!!!!!

As everyone has already said, the best is to slow the game tempo down, Go to a less direct style of play and increase the strikers creativity, Also try adjusting the formation rigidity. I generally manage lincoln city with a 4-1-2-1-2 diamond formation, we generally create about 4 CCC's a game and we generally score 3-5 goals a match. I allow my supportive striker as much creative freedom as he wants. (It's Jamil Adams at the moment) and he has scored 9 goals in 3 games so far.

Back