Mickael Antione-Curier - Immense LL Striker

bredbin

Reaction score
Hi guys, just started a game on 11.3 and started out as bromley in BSS. Found this guy on a free and he came to my club. Check out his stats for a BSS striker, Scored 4 in his first 2 games for me. Absolute unit. Playing as a poacher.

View attachment 161993

might sign him up.

tell me how he gets on later on in the season.

Just completed first season with Bromley, came 1st scoring 102 goals and he got 42 in 44.

can't find him :/

any chance of a screenie of him now?

I can find him in my game you need the Norwegian league loaded as he has just been released by Haugesund

---------- Post added at 07:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:03 PM ----------

Actually just double checked it was Dundee he was released by :p

Wow, I've been playing as Bromley (I just got sacked in my second season, I'm rubbish) and I signed him! He's amazing, won player of the season in my league and I got to the playoffs. I'd advise you to make sure he's on a good contract, he'll ask for ore money when the interest comes in. Also, focus his training on composure as he ***** up loads of one on ones, and gets pressured by interest in him.
Though I just got sacked after about 11 games in my second season, and I was 16th, not happy.