Middle East Gems Shortlist

• Thread starter Thread starter Dicko1878
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6
  • Views Views 2K

Dicko1878

Reaction score
So here it is, my middle east shortlist. this contains players throught out nations such as Egypt, Algeria, U.A.E etc. Basically having remembered about Rafael Sobis playing for a club (Al-Jazeera) in the middle east i was wondering if there were any other hidden gems.

View attachment 48434

Just to give you a taste of what types of players are in the shortlist, here are sreenshots of a couple of players:

View attachment 48442
View attachment 48443

cheers mate, will work permits be a problem though?

For a few they might be a bit tricky however i didnt have any problems when i signed Vilavia, Neves and Oliveria for Everton, dont forget some countries dont have work permit issues thats why i put the others in there

So here it is, my middle east shortlist. this contains players throught out nations such as Egypt, Algeria, U.A.E etc. Basically having remembered about Rafael Sobis playing for a club (Al-Jazeera) in the middle east i was wondering if there were any other hidden gems.

View attachment 48434

Just to give you a taste of what types of players are in the shortlist, here are sreenshots of a couple of players:

View attachment 48442
View attachment 48443

these are the only 2 players you have on your shortlist Douche Lord :D are there any more??? i mean please, what is up with idiots like yourself and this other ****** posting threads that do NOT help anyone, its just a waste of everyones time reading and downloading this ****!!! please stop wasting time and post something useful *** monkey!

thank you!

Thats harsh!....................................I ******* love it!

Thats harsh!....................................I ******* love it!
what, all of the two players?? off the top of my head i can already name you at least 6 players better than that who play in the Middle East. please, i am not an ugly guy on these forums and in life, but when people post threads (especially shortlists) that offer no value to anyone it ****** me off! simple! dont post just for the sake of posting, how about i make a Middle East shortlist (it will take me 5 minutes) that will have more than two God **** players on....

what, all of the two players?? off the top of my head i can already name you at least 6 players better than that who play in the Middle East. please, i am not an ugly guy on these forums and in life, but when people post threads (especially shortlists) that offer no value to anyone it ****** me off! simple! dont post just for the sake of posting, how about i make a Middle East shortlist (it will take me 5 minutes) that will have more than two God **** players on....

No i love the harshness of course, i could knock up more than that in 5 mins to infact i could knock up more than that off the top of my head!!!

Back