Middlesboro 2016 - bottom of table - Championship

• Thread starter Thread starter xelliotx
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 9
  • Views Views 1K

xelliotx

Reaction score
I have 250k to work with, any suggestions of who to sign or get on a free?

Thanks

Oh my god.

Your embarrassing Middlesbrough if your in 2016 and in the Championship, I'm in 2015 and in the champions league quarters with Middlesbrough.

What budget has Sir Steve given to you? (250k)

If you want basement bargains check out South Africa and teams like Orlando Pirates, Cheifs etc they have some cheap players who can do the business.

Check out the out of contract lot as well, check to see where Kara is and Jenssen

Smallwood, Park, Reach, Bennett...You have talented youngsters enough to sustain a Championship team above mid table.

Give me details on your figures and the status of the Transfer List

Last edited:
I just took over haha, I played my first game and lost 3 -1

There are about 3000 players called kara, and i found no one called jenssen.

Transfer budget is 268k and wage budget is 139k a week

Right look at the free agents list someone worthwhile has to be there, if you have boyd and mcdonald
Play Boyd as a poacher and Mcdonald as a deep lying forward/targetman

Got Lita?
Lita=Poacher
Mcdonald is good as a targetman

Anyway you can screenshot and post your squad/youth
I know the entire boro squad inside out lol

I would probably just swap in Shorey LB for Hoyte and Richardson LM
That might help you going forward but the regens in that squad are hard for me to identify, the regen strikers aren't the easiest to gage, I would say Mcdonald Deep Lying Forward attack and whoever has the speed-finishing ratio as a poacher next to him with RM and LM crossing quite alot

Have you cashed in johnsons clause? Click transfer centre and clauses and his sell on at city can raise a couple of mill to the transfer budget. Sorry for the late reply lol. Check where Guarch, Pacheco and Medina are at

Back