Middlesbrough 1-0 Wigan

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6
  • Views Views 373

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
Jeremie Aliadiere's first-half strike hands Boro a narrow victory that sends Wigan into the bottom three.

More...

Whey!

And Alves was in the crowd :).

Tuncay did well until going off SSN said.

just watching footy first here , we are all over them and should have had 5 and thats not even exaggerating - not even half time yet!

wonder who we are going to play if we sign alves - alves and a fully fit mido with tuncay and aliadiare slotting in midfield somewhere? looks like boatengs going and if downing goes maybe tuncay on left and aliadiare on the right or something i dunno but we are going to struggle keeping them all happy but if anyones scoring keep em in

Mido looking a bit plump in't he? think he hasn't been working on the treadmills whilst injured.

Alves and Tuncay for me.

yeah thats what i think but if aliadiare or mido start scoring loads before alves gets match fit or tuncay gets injured and one gets a chance and takes it , will be hard to get tunc in and he wont be happy on the bench. mido looks like a right chunk - cant belive a professional prem footballer can be fat

should of buried them here. I dont care who plays alongside Alves, might be good for us having the competition means players will score otherwise they will get dropped

Roma have made a bid to steal Alves now....and were after some 18 year old from Inter.

Hmm live in Roma or Middlesbrough/surrounding? we shall see what he chooses!

Back