• Thread starter Thread starter joshb
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6
  • Views Views 763

joshb

Reaction score
he all

what do ou think of middlesbroughs season

as a middlsbrough fan i have to admit that we are having a dreadful season and i wouldnt be suprised if we do get relegated.

although we have a better team than 3 other teams in the league on paper, realisitcally the squad are low in confidence and cant seem to find the back of the net especially with our "goal machine" afonso alves. i dont no what the heck is a matter with him but he cant seem to find the back of the net. boro fans are now getting upset with seeing alves still being put in the starting 11 when he is playing so bad. there is so many better players at the club that can play in his position it is about time southgate put faith in the other players and give them a try players like marvin emnes and ven if we have to call back tom craddock. yes tom craddock the same person on loan at luton town who scored and set a goal up in the johnstones paint trophy final at the weekend. at least he is scoring and can find the net we need help otherwise we will be playing championship football next season.

maybe if we do go down then we can sell off the over rated players and the players that want to leave like downing and alves this way we will hav some nice money to spend in the championship and make a push for promotion once again

I can't see them staying up this season. They have left it far too late. The players just aren't performing.

I feel sorry for them though as when they go down they will be working with limited funds to bring in new players.

if we are to go down then we will see some of the best players leave the club such as steart downing, tuncay sanli, david wheater, afonso alves etc

but if we are in the championship next season then we will have to look at bringing in the highly rated championship players like

michael kightly
joe ledley
ross mcormack
wayne hennessey etc

he all

what do ou think of middlesbroughs season

as a middlsbrough fan i have to admit that we are having a dreadful season and i wouldnt be suprised if we do get relegated.

although we have a better team than 3 other teams in the league on paper, realisitcally the squad are low in confidence and cant seem to find the back of the net especially with our "goal machine" afonso alves. i dont no what the heck is a matter with him but he cant seem to find the back of the net. boro fans are now getting upset with seeing alves still being put in the starting 11 when he is playing so bad. there is so many better players at the club that can play in his position it is about time southgate put faith in the other players and give them a try players like marvin emnes and ven if we have to call back tom craddock. yes tom craddock the same person on loan at luton town who scored and set a goal up in the johnstones paint trophy final at the weekend. at least he is scoring and can find the net we need help otherwise we will be playing championship football next season.

maybe if we do go down then we can sell off the over rated players and the players that want to leave like downing and alves this way we will hav some nice money to spend in the championship and make a push for promotion once again

You say you're a Boro fan...

Alves was dropped, most calls I heard were for him to come back in the team. Also it's not just Alves not scoring..Tuncay, Aliadiere, Downing....

Tom Craddock was sold to Luton, he is no longer on loan and therefore available to be called back.

If we do go down, financially, we will be fine.

financially we dont hae problems for championship football but the only argument i have for alves is he cost us 12 million pounds which is a club record for us and he hasnt shown the performance level of hat he did in holland
tuncay we got on a free and is doing very good in the team tunny isnt a pure goal scorer but you hae to look at what he does other than scoring he is leading the team in assists and has always give his all in eery game constantly running up and down the pitch winning the ball wheneer possible.

also we took a risk in buying aliadiere from arsenal and it looks to have payed off we arent using him as a striker he is now converted into a right winger and can attack the defender with his pace and goo crossing ability

and the last i heard was that we had only loaned tom craddock out to luton so if im wrong then im sorry

theres the first step for us to aoid relegtion a solid 3-1 win home to hull hopefully a similar performance we might be able to overcome fulham at the riverside now there is a belief that we can win maybe we will be in the premiership next season

Back