JamieFm91

Reaction score
I started a new save just to play around with LFC's 2011 update, and i'm playing with with manutd

in the first season i signed sneidjer, Dani Alvez and Douglas costa

and coming up to the second season- summer break...both my reserve keepers want to go on the transfer list...and i told myself i'd sell them if i could get more then their "value" which i did- so kuszack is now gone, as is Lindergaard

so i need some advice on a new keeper that wouldn't mind being a bench warmer for De Gea

Now to the midfield - after receiving admirable offers for Carrick, Fletcher and Valencia i decided to sell, i purchased vidal and sissoko...but Costa didn't like i had more midfielders (even though they don't play in his position) i basically told him to shut up (in fm terms) and yeah, he didn't appreciate it and requested a transfer and everytime i try talk to him he say's our relationship has broken down so is there anything i can do, or is there a similar player i can get which will grow into a beast.

and some free transfers i could do with some advice on -

Zezhino, never played with him but i hear good things about him?

Srna- he's supposed to be quality but i have Alvez and Rafael, maybe i could sign him and sell him? especially since i bet he wants huge wages

if you can suggest any young players which turn into quality players that would also be appreciated

Edit: Forgot to put that i had 42m to spend, could get it higher but i want healthy wage budget if i can help it

Last edited:
Just be patient with Costa, say he played well after a match ect. He will change his mind :p
I had the same problem with Hazard, he wanted a transfer but i just asked an unrealistic price for him so no one bought him :D
and after some months the problem was solved, and he still was a beast :D

Try to get:
Vidal (defensive midfielder)
Hazard (inside forwarder left) always turns out to be a beast --- learn him to cut inside, he creates and scores amazing goals :D
Guilano (creative midfielder) as backup for Sneijder
Mignolet (gk) he is cheap and don't mind sitting on the bench and he quite good :p

GK- Guilleme Hubert (Spelling- Played 21 games over 6 years as back up to Alphonse Areola never moaned)!
Midfield;
Franck Julienne- Left midfielder back up striker!!!
Giovanni Dos Santos- UNDERATED!!!

Back