Midfielders

Reaction score
Im searching for 2 good youngsters in AMC/MC position to replace danielle de rossi and aqaulini dunno how speld
im playing this formation
----GK-----
D--D--D--D
---D--D---
---D--D---
-----------
---D--D---
danielle de rossi and aqaulinii are scoring more then my 2 attackers with longshots and im looking for good replacements.
the age doesnt matter because there still young though but im already looking for the future

i know moutinho i played him in other saves but they dont have the longshots my 2 now got i dunno i signed velosso for backup know sold baptista to barcelona for 30mill and i got G.rossi replacing him

raul garcia's a good, young midfielder and very good at long shots. also try kuzmanovic

if you play in 930 patch clement chantome and alen dzegav is the answer for you you can also try fellini from everton they promise youungsters and improve alot

adrien - sporting
willians santana - vitoria
bayal sall - st ettienne
hernanes - sau paulo

veloso and mascio

---------- Post added at 06:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:14 PM ----------

the best amc is ....................................................................
..........................eden hazard..............................................

Witsel and defour are the best Duo in midfield
Veloso is a good long shot taker too and senna is amazing he scores 2 out of every 3 shots. just the age problem

Back