TheGoat2017

Reaction score
Last year i had my midfield sorted to perfection, took a while but it was perfect and dominated midfield's of all levels for seasons.

It was Renato sanches as a btb mc, reece oxford as a bwm mc with Ante coric just behind the stricker as an apm Amc. that trio ripped everyone apart and was so well balanced the rest of my team was flexable but those three were gods.

This season i have yet to nail down my trio or even formation that dominates the games. in my current game i am playing as two clubs bringing Pompey up from league two(currently in playoffs in championship in fourth season) and turning west brom into a prem powerhouse(dont laugh.....its possible). my pompey midfield is a flat three with fosu mensah(on loan) in the middle as a bwm mc, i have josh harrop to one side as a rpm mc(signed in first season with rpm being in the red but training and tutoring whilst keeping faith in him have turned him into a assisting beast who chips in with goals) and finally have lewis baker(god he gets good) as a btb mc(picked up on a free from chelsea last summer) and they are doing well but i would not class them as dominant yet although they have so much potential.

west brom are even more of a work in progress darren fletcher held the midfield for the first two seasons but then started to decline rapidly. i have had thiago maria since the start and he has developed into a phenom as a bwm dmc but although he chips in with the odd goal his main job is to protect the back four which he does really well. my other two in my trio are both mc's but struggling to iron down my first choice pairing. andre horta is ok gets some goals and some assists but rubbish average rating and averages 70% passing. not sure why he is doing rubbish when he looks so good and gets decent goals and assists. final midfielder as a btb mc i split between marco benassi and lewis cook, both play ok as long as you dont play both together but neither of them dominate games.

what is you prefered midfield tatic/combo/players?

for me i like a deep lying playmaker on support coupled with a bwm support and and an advanced player maker on either attack or support for the hole my 2 choices for that are de bruyne or gribbin

to be honest pogba fosu mensah is such a lethal partnership brutal aerial challenges tackling and interceptions as well as both have the vision to pinpoint deadly passes to the forward players as well as both having can score goals inside the area outside the area sometimes even get into wide positions for crossing

I usually play the same but i like my team to be tallish which usually tips them over into rpm or btb.

cant see pogba joining pompey to join dosu mensah to be honest....