Which club do you reckon to be the biggest rival of Millwall?

• Tottenham

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Chelsea

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • West Ham

Votes: 8 61.5%
  • Leeds Utd

Votes: 1 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Reaction score
After finally reaching English Championship,Millwall decided to bring up the new manager in order to reach Premier League,first time after long periods of playing in lower leagues.

Kenny Jackett out,who is going in???

After spending 3 years at Millwall,Kenny Jackett is free agent.He managed to bring The Lions back to Championship,but clearly,that wasn't enough.But 48-years-old manager didn't sound too unhappy:

-I spent lovely time in Millwall,but now it's time to move on.I believe they can do enough without me.Their place is in Premier League,so I hope they'll reach it soon.Good luck to Lions,and thanks to all Millwall fans for support in past 3 years!

KennyJackettL_468x429.jpg

Now it's time for Millwall to find a new manager.Who will be the new head coach?

Here are what fans had to say:

Steve,26,from Eastern London:

-I think Gareth Southgate should be our first choice.He has good experience from playing in both Championship and Premier League.He is also young and talented,so there is no reason why he shouldn't be our new gaffer.

Sean,22,from Fulham:

-Absolutely Ruud Gullit!We all now he did wonders already in England,and I'm pretty confident he can lead us to glory!I hope he would like to came at Millwall...

Marc,44,from Northern London:

-Millwall is a small club,but with great history and one loyal army of fans.It's hard to believe that some famous foreign manager can understand that,so I hope our new manager will be Englishman.My favourites are Gary Megson and Chris Coleman.

And your favourite is....?

Done with that mate,as for low interest...

---------- Post added at 04:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:15 AM ----------

Southgate denied Millwall job,Gullit keen to come!

Ex-Middlesbrough player and manager Gareth Southgate denied rumors that he will be the new Millwall manager!He clearly states that football management is not in his first plan right now,as he want to stay away from football pitch for a few months or even years!

-Sorry I must disappoint Millwall fans,but my plans are far from The Den stadium.I'm not accepting any jobs at the moment.Maybe some other time....

images

On the other side,famous Dutch manager and ex-player Ruud Gullit is more than ready to take the challenge and join Millwall side:

-England is always close to my heart,as I did some great things at Chelsea.I'm sure I can do even more at Millwall,and I'm also looking to come back to football management. Millwall sure knows where to find me,I'm confident we can make the deal...

Is this the new beginning for Lions,with Ruud Gullit on the bench?

sport-graphics-2007_711465a.jpg
images

---------- Post added at 06:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:40 AM ----------

Sky-Sports-logo.gif

It's official!Ruud Gullit is the new Millwall manager!

]After days of speculations,Ruud Gillit has been named as Millwall new manager,following Kenny Jackett's departure

Gullit_Big.jpg

John Berylson,the Lions' chairman,said that this is one of the proudest day for Millwall,as they will have the opportunity to work with one of the most famous Dutch ex-players,and very talented young manager:

-Ruud was our first choice,and we are so proud that we have managed to bring him at The Den.After some years in League 1,we are finally again in Championship,but have no intend of stopping there.We want to bring Premiership football to our fans as soon as possible.Of course,it's hard to believe we can do it this season,but with Ruud on the bench,anything is possible!

Dutch manager commented shortly on his new appointment

-My plan is to speak on the pitch,not at the conferences.I know what my job is,and I assure you I will give a 101 % of myself to bring Millwall fans what they want.

Pundits are pronouncing Millwall for one of the weakest teams in the competitions,so it's going to be a tough battle for staying up:

-We are planing to stay absolutely clear of relegation,as I'm sure we have the quality to do that.In the next few days,I will announce list of players who can go,and those who we want to see in our team.You'll be notified...

---------- Post added at 06:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:20 PM ----------

Pre season:

12.07. Leyton Orient vc Millwall
15.07. Morecambe vs Millwall
17.07. Millwall vs Tottenham Reserves
19.07. Glenavon vs Millwall
21.07. Partick Thistle vs Millwall
27.07. Millwall vs Viking

Transfers in:

Craig Eastmond............right back....... Arsenal.........loan
Magnus Eikrem............midfielder(centre)..........Man Utd........loan
Chris Wood.............striker..........WBA.........loan
Patrick van Aanholt..........left back.........Chelsea.........loan

Transfers out:

?

Eastmond:Hope for some regular football , van Aanholt:Great to be here!

images
images

New Millwall signings Craig Eastmond and Patrick van Aanholt expressed their delight,as they moved from English giants Arsenal and Chelsea to The Den in order to play regular football:

Eastmond: -I was so frustrated at the Emirates,as I just couldn't find my place yet in Wenger's team.I just hope for better days here in the next season.I'll do my best to help Millwall and develop as a footballer.

van Aanholt: -This is a great chance for me to play 90 minutes.I learnt a lot at Chelsea,but I'm sure I can learn even more playing in the most quality lower league in the world.It's nice to be here!

---------- Post added at 07:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:43 PM ----------

Pre season:

Leyton Orient 1:3 Millwall
(Eikrem,Lisbie(p),own goal)

Morecambe 2:1 Millwall
(Carter)

Millwall 4:0 Tottenham Reserves
(Harris,own goal,Morrison,Henry)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Transfers in:

Danny Shittu...........defender(centre)...........free transfer.......

Transfers out:

?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shittu delighted to be at Millwall

images

New face on The Den is former Watford and Bolton Wanderers defender,Nigerian stopper,Danny Shittu.Danny was clearly delighted with his new appointment:

-I just can't stop smiling,this is a wonderful feeling.I can give all myself to Millwall,as this is really the club of my dreams.I promise good games to our fans,hope we'll stay in Championship this season.

Shittu has a great experience from playing both Premier League and Championship:

-I'm sure my past experience can help a lot.I learnt so much at Watford,and especially playing for Bolton,so I can pass that to younge players,and those who have never played at the highest level!

Gullit keeps eye on trialists

images
images

Millwall head coach was seen in Manchester,watching the game between two trialist teams.His focus was on Febian Brandy and Lee Sawyer,former Man Utd and Chelsea players:

-They had a nice game,we'll see what will happen.There is a lot of time.Hope they will come on trial,and then is anything possible.

Lee Sawyer scored a third goal in 4-2 victory,adding an assist:

-I'm pleased with my performance,and glad to see some managers on the stadium watching me.Millwall is always a challenge,so we'll see...

Last edited:
SEASON 2010/2011 KITS:

View attachment 111955 View attachment 111956

Pre-season:

Glenavon 0:5 Millwall
(Harris,Laird,Schofield,Henry,Lisbie)

Partick Thistle 1:0 Millwall

Millwall 3:0 Viking
(Morrison 2,Schofield)

Transfers in:

Jose Baxter...........att midfielder(right,centre)/striker..........Everton.........3 months loan
Arnold Bruggink............midfielder(centre)...........free transfer
Joao Silva..........striker..........Everton...........3 months loan

Transfers out:

Jack Smith...........Norwich City............130 000............

MILLWALL NOW LINKED WITH EVERTON

millwall_desktop.gif
club_everton.gif

The Lions announced that they signed a contract with Everton,which will give them a chance to loan young and prospected players from Toffees.It will be a great chance for Millwall to strenghten up their squad,and for Everton young players to have some regular football.

The link will be terminated in case of Everton relegation or Millwall promotion at the end of the season.

Joao Silva and Jose Baxter should be new faces at The Den in the next few days.

Where abouts in London is Millwall? I always thought Chelsea were their biggest Rivals or Charlton?

Gareth Southgate was a decent manager at Boro..... he got sacked when we were in a good position in the Championship (Im sure we were in the top 4/5) Boro played more attacking football when he was in charge, taking over from Steve McClaren who was boring dull, slow football. Southgate shouldnt have been sacked.

---------- Post added at 11:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:14 PM ----------

Where abouts in London is Millwall? I always thought Chelsea were their biggest Rivals or Charlton?

Gareth Southgate was a decent manager at Boro..... he got sacked when we were in a good position in the Championship (Im sure we were in the top 4/5) Boro played more attacking football when he was in charge, taking over from Steve McClaren who was boring dull, slow football. Southgate shouldnt have been sacked.

Dunno m8,as I'm not English,but I know Millwall is somewhere in East London,near West Ham side...thats why they are fierce rivals...but Chelsea are,too,except they are far bigger team...:)

Well,McLaren brought Europe to Middlesbrough,it's not a small thing...:D

---------- Post added at 12:44 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 11:44 PM ----------

nPOWER CHAMPIONSHIP - ROUND 1

images
images

Pre-match conference statements:

Eriksson: ,,We are far better than Millwall"
Gullit: ,,I am confident of win"

MILLWALL vs LEICESTER CITY

07.08.2010. , 15:00h
The Den

Millwall (4-1-1-2-2): Forde - Dunne,Robinson,Shittu,van Aanholt - Abdou - Eikrem - Hackett,Schofield - Harris,Morrison

Leicester City (4-2-3-1): Weale - Berner,Hobbs,Vitor,Lamey - Wellens,Abe - van der Gun,King,Gallagher - Waghorn

KICK OFF

2nd : Waghorn scored for Leicester,but luckily,Robinson and Shittu had set up offside trap that prevented away team from scoring.

4th : Big mistake by Danny Shittu almost had cost Millwall,but King wasn't concentrated enough...

5th : Alan Dunne injured,Eastmond is going in.Big blow for home team.

14th : Penalty for home team!Abe made a rough foul in his own penalty area,Robinson is down,it's a clear penalty!

15th : 1:0 Millwall!!!Harris from the spot!

17th : Leicester had a proper answer to home side's goal,Wellens rattled the crossbar with a long range effort!

19th : Fantastic counter-attack by Millwall got slower as Harris wasn't really good with the ball,but somehow he managed to pass it for Harrison,but Steve's shot got denied by the post!

23rd : It's another penalty for Millwall!!!And again Paul Robinson is on the grass,but this time after the start of Ritchie Wellens!

43rd : Shittu and Robinson had chances for themselves after two corners in a row,but both shots are cleared from the goal line!

HALF TIME

53rd : Fryatt had his first chance of the game after he replaced Vitor at half time.His header went only few inches over the bar,after great long pass by Abe.

66th : It's 1:2 now,as Waghorn and Fryatt took the action that left complete home defence confused!Very poor reaction by Shittu and Robinson.

68th : Carter for Schofield.

71st : 3:1 MILLWALL!!!Beautiful pass by Bruggink turned into a goal by Hackett.Great and simple action for two goals in Millwall favour again!

76th : This game is not over yet!King made it 2:3 after a fantastic solo action by Dyer!

77th : 2nd sub at home team,Silva for Harris.Ovations for Millwall vice-captain!Two goals from this lad tonight,both from the spot.

82nd : Hackett ruined the fantastic action by Morison with awful shot from 15 yards!

93rd : Nice chance for Dyer prevented by offside flag.

FULL TIME

---------- Post added at 01:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:44 AM ----------

CARLING CUP 1st ROUND

images
images

10.08.2010. 17:00h
Huish Park,Yeovil

YEOVIL - MILLWALL 1:2 (1:1)
(Schofield 3',Baxter 63')​

In front of 3300 fans,Championship side Millwall took a narrow victory on Huish Park,1:2.Away team opened the game fanastic,as Schofield scored a goal after a close range effort from left side.
The Lions had another few chances,but shots by Baxter,Ward and Eastmond were successfully cleaned away by oppositions defense.
21st minute was the time for Yeovil to reply back.Simple attack was finished by MacDonald 15 yard effort.The ball entered the top right corner.
To the end of the half,both side had one big chance,but MacDonald on the home,and Baxter on the away side,failed to change the scoreline.
Second half brought a domination by Millwall.Jose Baxter and Joao Silva,young tandem on loan from Everton,seemed very motivated to prove themselves.The first one looked fantastic in period from 49th to 63rd minute,until he scored the winning goal.
Yeovil clearly didn't have the necessary quality to equalize again,so the scoreline remained untouched.Deserved victory and progress for Ruud Gullit side.

---------- Post added at 07:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:16 AM ----------

nPOWER CHAMPIONSHIP - ROUND 2

images
images

MILLWALL vs WATFORD

14.08.2010. 15:00h
The Den, Millwall

Millwall (4-1-1-2-2): Forde - van Aanholt,Eastmond,Shittu,Robinson - Abdou - Bruggink - Hackett,Schofield - Harris,Morison

Watford (4-4-2): Loach - A.Taylor,Bruma,Mariappa,M.Taylor - McGinn,Walker,Mutch,Buckley - Sears,Graham

Youth was no match for expirience on Saturday afternoon,as young Watford squad succumbed to a 1:0 defeat at the hands of much more experienced Millwall side on The Den.Danny Schofield gave Millwall the lead 32 minutes from the clock with a placed shot from left side.Millwall could easily doubled their lead,as Schofield was fouled into the dangerous area,but referee claimed the situation clear and fair.Home team had a number of attempts on Loach's goal,but a lack of concentration saved Watford from a much harder defeat.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

nPOWER CHAMPIONSHIP - ROUND 3

images
images

NORWICH CITY - MILLWALL

21.08.2010. 15:00h
Carrow Road, Norwich

Norwich City (4-1-2-1-2): Ruddy - Drury,Barnett,Ward,J.Smith - McCann - Crofths,K.Smith - Hoolahan - Jackson,Holt

Millwall (4-1-1-2-2): Forde - van Aanholt,Dunne,Robinson,Shittu - Abdou - Bruggink - Hackett,Schofield - Harris,Morison

Norwich's match against Millwall will have been a moment Norwich's defender Jack Smith will want to forget,as he suffered a defeat from his past club,Millwall.An error by Danny Shittu allowed striker Simeon Jackson to score a simple finish from close range.Strong centre-back Danny Shittu then equalized the result only seconds to the half time break.Away team's vice captain Neil Harris was given a chance to score from a penalty spot,but his shot was denied by the post.Young striker on loan from Everton Jose Baxter clinched a late winner for away side,with a deftly executed finish from close range.Third victory for The Lions,and fourth in a row for Ruud Gullit and his side.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CARLING CUP - ROUND 2

images
images

SHEFFIELD UNITED - MILLWALL

24.08.2010. 17:00h
Bramall Lane, Sheffield

Sheffield United (4-1-4-1): Simonsen - Jordan,brtley,Parrino,Calve - Ertl - Cresswell,Montgomery,Britton,Kalou - Evans

Millwall (4-1-1-2-2): Forde - Frampton,Dunne,Shittu,Ward - Eastmond - Mezague - Hackett,Schofield - Ward,Baxter

A fine summer afternoon at Bramall Lane saw Sheffield United come out on top against a tough Millwall side.It was Daniel Bogdanovic who scored a late winning goal deep into extra time to give his team progress to the next round.Millwall had the bigger possession,but failed to make it all worthy,resulting the broken sequences of play.

VALERY MEZAGUE AND PAUL SMITH NEW LIONS!

mezague-valery-2140.jpg
images

Millwall represented their new signings only few hours before the Sheffield Utd game.Ruud Gullit was proud to present Valery Mezague,former Portsmouth,Montpellier and Sochaux midfielder,and also Cameroonian standard playmaker.

-In order to move up our play to the next level,we decided to invest in foreign players.I have a great respect for Valery,and I now he will make a great contribution to the team.Also,our young players like Eastmond and Eikrem can learn a lot from him.

Second player to present is Paul Smith,experienced keeper from Nottm Forest:

-Paul and David (Forde) will now have to battle for the keeper spot.I wanted a tough battle on every position in order to make this team better and to show players that they must give all best of themselves if they want to play.

Bringing Smith and Mezague means that Marc Laird and Steve Mildenhall will have to look for new clubs,as Gullit doesn't count on them anymore.

---------- Post added at 10:45 PM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 07:38 PM ----------

nPOWER CHAMPIONSHIP - ROUND 4

images
images

CARDIFF CITY vs MILLWALL

28.08.2010. 15:00h
Cardiff City Stadium,Cardiff

Cardiff City (4-4-2): Marshall - Naylor,Riggott,McNaughton,Gyepes - Gregoire,McPhail,Olofinjana,Koumas - Chopra.Bellamy

Millwall (4-1-1-2-2): Smith - Dunne,van Anholt,Shittu,Robinson - Eastmond - Mezague - Hackett,Schofield - Baxter,Morison

An efficient performance from away team saw them ran out from Cardiff with 3:1 victory over Bluebirds.Things dod not get well on the beginning for home team,as Chris Hackett scored the leading goal only 7 minutes from the clock,followed by the mistake from Olofinjana.Youngster Jose Baxter doubled the lead for Lions with a close header on 23rd.Four minutes later Morison made it 3 goals up for Millwall.Substitute Andrew Keogh pulled one goal back for his team at 67th with a shot from 18 yards,but Cardiff eventually lost the game.Millwall have climbed one place up,to be the leading team at the moment,with four victories from four games.

nPOWER CHAMPIONSHIP - ROUND 5

images
images

MILLWALL vs BURNLEY

31.08.2010. 15:00h
The Den,Millwall

Millwall (4-1-1-2-2): Smith - Dunne,van Anholt,Shittu,Robinson - Eastmond - Mezague - Smith,Schofield - Wood,Morison

Burnley (4-4-2): Schranz - Fox,Duff,Bikey,Mears - Somers,Douglas,Cork,Eagles - Thompson,Iwelumo

After a 0-0 draw at The Den,Burnley manager claimed his side was lucky to avoid defeat against leader team Millwall.The Lions had more of the game,but their chances were all denied by excellent Schranz and his defenders.First shot of the game was seen 12 minutes from the start,when Steve Morison hit the bar with a long range volley.Luck smiled again to away team,as Shittu somehow managed to miss an empty net after a corner with a close range header.Millwall almost grabbed the win deep into second half followed by the mistake from Tyron Mears,but Schranz again managed to save his goal.

nPOWER CHAMPIONSHIP - ROUND 6

images
images

HULL CITY - MILLWALL

11.09.2010. 15:00h
The Circle,Hull

Hull City (4-4-2): Duke - Dawsan,Gerrard,McShane,Rosenior - Kilbane,Zaratte,Bullard,Koren - Simpson,Vassell

Millwall (4-1-1-2-2): Smith - Dunne,van Anholt,Shittu,Robinson - Abdou - Mezague - Smith,Schofield - Baxter,Morison

An error from Millwall captain Paul Robinson gave home team the lead,followed by calm execution from Craig Fagan.Four minutes later,Steve Morison equalized the result with a close range header.The Lions almost took all three points from this game,as Jose Baxter's shot from 88th minute just scrapped the left post.

nPOWER CHAMPIONSHIP - ROUND 7

images
images

MILLWALL vs NOTTINGHAM FOREST

14.08.2010 15:00h
The Den,Millwall

Millwall (4-1-1-2-2): Forde - Dunne,van Anholt,Shittu,Robinson - Abdou - Mezague - Hackett,Schofield - Baxter,Morison

Nottm Forest (4-4-2): Camp - Bertrand,Wilson,Morgan,Gunter - Kantelberg,Cohen,McKenna,Kapo - Blackstock,Earnshaw

Millwall recorded their fifth win of the season,following 3-2 result over Nottingham Forest at The Den.Things did not get off to a good start for The Lions,as Kaltenberg seized on an error by Jose Baxter to score an effort from the edge of the area.Steve Morison equalized for Millwall at 17th minute with a superb sublime finish.Youngster Jose Baxter paid back for his mistake,when he took the lead for home side with a great header,and only seven minutes later,he added one more goal on his scoreline with a superb long range effort.Strong centre-back Danny Shittu embarassed himself with an own-goal just seconds after the half time break,but Forrest recorded lost at the end.

nPOWER CHAMPIONSHIP - ROUND 8

images
images

PORTSMOUTH vs MILLWALL

18.09.2010. 15:00h
Fratton Park,Portsmouth

Portsmouth (4-4-2): Ashdown - Dickinson,Rocha,Mullins,Sonko - Utaka,Brown,Hughes,Lawrence - Kanu,Kitson

Millwall (4-1-1-2-2): Forde - Dunne,van Anholt,Shittu,Robinson - Abdou - Mezague - Hackett,Schofield - Baxter,Morison

Millwall seemed to have no response to Portsmouth dead balls,as Pompey took a win from set-pieces.Strong striker Nwankwo Kanu scored with a close range header,followed by a long assist by Liam Lawrence from throw-in!Home team confirmed the win at 69th minute,after a fantastic free-kick from almost 25 yards out by Hughes.Millwall slipped to 2nd position,Portsmouth moved up to 8th.

nPOWER CHAMPIONSHIP - ROUND 9

images
images

MILLWALL vs SCUNTHORPE UNITED

25.09.2010. 15:00h
The Den,Millwall

Millwall (4-1-1-2-2): Forde - Dunne,van Anholt,Ward,Robinson - Abdou - Mezague - Hackett,Schofield - Harris,Morison

Scunthorpe United (4-4-2): Murphy - Mee,Jones,Mirfin,Nolan - Lisowski,Collins,Wright,Thompson - Nouble,Curbelo

The final score of 5:1 didn't flatter Millwall as they totally dominated the game against Scunthorpe.Winger Gary Thompson took the away team off to a flyer with fantastic scorcher from the edge of the area.Steve Morison had a proper answer,netting his 4th goal of the season to pull back from one behind.Morison then added his 5th goal of the season and 2nd of the game at 38th minute,whilw Schofield extended the lead for Millwall on 60th.Ten minutes later Joao Silva scored his first career goal for The Lions to make it 4:1.Deep into stoppage time,Scunthorpe confirmed their tough loss with an own goal by Byrne.

nPOWER CHAMPIONSHIP - ROUND 10

images
images

MILLWALL vs Q.P.R.

28.09.2010. 15:00h
The Den,Millwall

Millwall (4-1-1-2-2): Forde - Dunne,van Anholt,Ward,Robinson - Abdou - Mezague - Hackett,Schofield - Harris,Morison

QPR (4-2-3-1): Kenny - Hill,Edwarsd,Hall,Orr - Derry,Rowlands - Mackie,Buszaky,Taarabt - Helguson

Millwall recorded another win,this time over very good QPR side,on The Den.Beside getting crapped for the most of the game,The Lions somehow managed to get the leading goal,followed by a great counter-attack from Morison and goalscorer Silva.QPR have created a great number of chances,but they were all cleaned away by home defense.Best chances for away side were all missed,followed by one post and two bars.

nPOWER CHAMPIONSHIP - ROUND 11

images
images

MIDDLESBROUGH vs MILLWALL

02.10.2010. 15:00 h
The Riverside stadium ,Middlesbrough

Middlesbrough (4-4-2): Henderson - Hoyte,McManus,Signorino,Wheater - Bebe,Thomson,O'Neil,Caffa - Miller,McDonald

Millwall (4-1-1-2-2): Forde - Dunne,Frampton,Ward,Robinson - Abdou - Mezague - Hackett,Schofield - Harris,Morison

Millwall came out on top on a fine autumn afternoon at The Riverside stadium against Middlesbrough.Winger Chris Hackett gave away team the lead,after a fantastic counter-attack and a sublime finish.Abdou and Mezague,playing as anchor men,didn't let Bebe and Caffa to make any clear chances for their attackers.The Lions had a chance to finish the game 4 minutes to the final whistle,but the shot from Steve Morison got negated by the left post.Third victory in a row for leaders Millwall,and one more loss for Middlesbrough,which puts them deep into bottom half of the table.

Jonjo Shelvey to make contribution in the next 3 months

Young midfielder from Liverpool,Jonjo Shelvey,joined Millwall for a three months loan.Talented playmaker,who is believed to be ,,new Steven Gerrard",is facing a tough battle for a centre position,with experienced Arnold Bruggink,and standard Cameroonian lad Valery Mezague.

Mkandawire and Laird got their contracts terminated

Millwall announced that Tamika Mkandawire and Marc Laird are released from the club with immediate effect.Gullit claimed that these players are not in club's first plans,so it's better for them to go and hope for some regular first team football elsewhere.

GULLIT DELIGHTED WITH START

images

Gullit on a latest press conference

Ruud Gullit is currently enjoying a fantastic start at Millwall,as Lions are currently lying on top of the table,with 26 points from 11 games!The team was predicted to fight for staying in Championship,but Gullit's side are playing above all expectations.Here's what Dutch manager had to say:

-I am delighted we have managed to take some vital points at the start of the season.The start is always shaping the rest of the season,and we all hope we can keep our level of performances up.This is only the very beginning of the season,there are 35 more games to play and 105 points possible to win!

After fantastic start,the expectations are surely higher than earlier:

-Yes,we are playing good,but it is way too early to talk about our promotion chances.As I sad,there are lot of games to play and points to win.But certainly,we don't wanna even think about relegation.Our aim is to stay here as long as possible.

Millwall is going to play against some weaker opponents,so points for promotion are closer than ever:

-There are no weaker or stronger teams in Championship.All teams can easily beat each other,and that is what make England lower leagues so good and excited.We are 1st,but can be the last at the end of the season.We'll just try to avoid that!

View attachment 112105 View attachment 112106
View attachment 112107 View attachment 112108