Miguel Veloso

• Thread starter Thread starter dedbrick
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 13
  • Views Views 5K

dedbrick

Reaction score
What are people's experiences with this player, I've bought him on my Arsenal game for £15 mill but he hasn't properly gelled in the side, i know that he doesn't speak English but he seems to have complacency problems. Is he worth keeping?

If you've just signed him, give him a chance

Maybe give him a 2 week rest?

Miguel Veloso or Veluso?

I only know the 1st, and he was only good on FM09. :(

veloso is decent, you need to give him time, maybe a season or so

I occasional buy him as I like to pair him with Hargreaves in DM, he usually plays well with deep-lying playmaker and you do know he's a natural DM so if you're playing him in CM he's not reaching his full ability.
Try to merge him into the first team ; a few cup games and bringing him on as a sub for a month or two. It helps players adapt to your team better if there are players / staff with their nationality at the club.

very talented player in Fm, a tad overrated IMO not that great IRL, had a lot of speculation surrounding him last summer, Bolton, United, Aston Villa etc.

would be nice to see him live up to his Fm Godlike status in real life :D

He just signed for Genoa IRL, 8 million euros + Zapater. He a beast player in the game in my saves

Veloso is usually the first player I buy at every team I coach. I use him as a deep-lying playmaker and he is fantastic. Muntari is good too, but he gets cards (yellow and red) too often. This is my opinion, Veloso is a great player.

i signed him with almost every club i play, because he' s got really impressive atributes, but unfortunately he never play good for me ;) maybe the tactics doesn't suit him...just my opinion :)

alway works a treat for any team i've had him at, gets odd screamer too. i play hime most often in the holding role in a defensive or supporting role. he does well as a centre when i lose a centre back during a game.

Back