Mike Dean to referee Man Utd vs Chelsea

• Thread starter Thread starter DMF
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 26
  • Views Views 2K
doesn't really matter to me. As long as he is biased towards the visitors I don't really mind

I am sure he be fine. but make one bad decsion. and get called biased. corrupt and all the other usuals. He will be fine.

It was Blackburn v Burnley, even if he was being bias [Which I'm sure he wasn't] how would that effect the way he referee's United v Chelsea?

Although I guess if United lose you'll have something to blame it on :)

It was Blackburn v Burnley, even if he was being bias [Which I'm sure he wasn't] how would that effect the way he referee's United v Chelsea?

Although I guess if United lose you'll have something to blame it on :)

Or if utd win. there be plenty off ******** about refs, Just like last sunday. and for about 4 days.;)

If United win, there will always be everyone is biased towards Man Utd ****.

Or if utd win. there be plenty off ******** about refs, Just like last sunday. and for about 4 days.;)

Trust you Scott to try and turn this into a Liverpool v Untied argument.

Although when you have the United mascot as your ref you know something is going to go wrong :) That's all I'll say on the matter..

Chelsea 2-0 United

Trust you Scott to try and turn this into a Liverpool v Untied argument.

Although when you have the United mascot as your ref you know something is going to go wrong :) That's all I'll say on the matter..

Chelsea 2-0 United

Not turing this into a utd liverpool argument, Just think it is pathetic when people where blaming the ref. saying he was wearing a utd shirt, he was biased, he is a cheat. You know it was said on City game last nite. I think it is finding a scapegoat for a bad performance or a result that doesnt go your way.

Anyway i am actually going to predict utd drop points here.

1-1

I predict Manchester United 2 - 1 Chelsea, though I hope it goes the other way.

Well people ALWAYS say he is a Manchester United fan. Which is completely untrue.

Don't really care who refs the game.:$

It'll be weird if we start singing the referees a scouser because for once it will be kind of true.oO)

I think a lot is going to be riding on the referee in this game, as the smallest wrong decision could end up with someone winning the league because of it. It's going to be a very tough game for him to ref aswell as he's been under a lot of pressure recently so his performance will be in the spotlight as much as the match itself.

He's the only ref i don't like. He's just got one of those faces you want to punch repeatedly.

Off topic:
DMF, i hope your sig isn't referring to a very disturbing video i saw quite a while ago :S

He's the only ref i don't like. He's just got one of those faces you want to punch repeatedly.

Off topic:
DMF, i hope your sig isn't referring to a very disturbing video i saw quite a while ago :S

Haha, it's a play on words from that video.
2 girls (his wife and Bridge's ex) and 1 cup (FA Cup) ;)

On topic..

I think he's a good choice, I just hope pressure doesn't get the best of him.

Back