• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 13
  • Views Views 967

Mike

Like a glove!
Reaction score
Mike's Full Time View

http://fulltimeview.blogspot.com/

I am yet another person to fall into the blogging world. Hopefully I can interest you all on my views of the footballing world and will keep you up to date every week of the new happenings in general football from players to transfers, officials to stadiums. I feel it's time to improve my writing skills as I have a general interest in writing, and I hope you can enjoy a fabulous read on stuff you may not know about that's happening today...

EDIT: I know it's very basic so far, I'm working on improving the layout etc. right now. Any suggestions will be great :)

Am following. Good luck Mike. If you have a spare minute take a look at mine?

Thanks all, will be looking to write an update later. I'll take a look James (A)

How come everyone is starting a blog?
It's strange especially with the new blogging system coming into place on here soon, i don't understand it tbh...

How come everyone is starting a blog?
It's strange especially with the new blogging system coming into place on here soon, i don't understand it tbh...

I believe the blog system coming into place is only for FM stories? Wheareas the majority of blogs being created are actually concerning real life topics....

I believe the blog system coming into place is only for FM stories? Wheareas the majority of blogs being created are actually concerning real life topics....

I don't think it is, you can blog about what you want..
imo, creating a third party blog (such as blogspot) makes everything more awkward, because your taking them off of base, so are much harder to follow, i've seen a few people start blogs recently and haven't got past the 1st update...

I don't think it is, you can blog about what you want..
imo, creating a third party blog (such as blogspot) makes everything more awkward, because your taking them off of base, so are much harder to follow, i've seen a few people start blogs recently and haven't got past the 1st update...

The same thing will happen to the majority of blogs on base, so no difference there.....

i'm just expressing my opinion mate, let's stop spamming the thread anyway,
although, i don't think each new blog needs a new thread, perhaps use the thread StuW created? that's what it was created for...

Thrilling derby match has everything

October 31st, 2010: Newcastle United versus Sunderland – a fixture in any Magpie and Black Cat calendar.

Read more now!

Arsenal only English team to lose in Champions League

Disappointed Gunners fans must feel somewhat ashamed to be the only English side to lose a match in this week’s Champions League fixture.

Read more now!

Arsenal only English team to lose in Champions League

Disappointed Gunners fans must feel somewhat ashamed to be the only English side to lose a match in this week’s Champions League fixture.

Read more now!

i read :)

nice design to the blog and a good read

I expect a constant following of Saint Martin Palermo's Boca Juniors and Julian Alsop's Bishop's Cleeve? ;)

Back