milan jovanovic

• Thread starter Thread starter dazdazdaz
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4
  • Views Views 4K

dazdazdaz

Reaction score
hi i am managing liverpool and at the start of the game they have already signed milan jovanovic but comes in the second season where i am now so he is in my squad he had a great goalscoring record for standard and i was wandering if anyone had any past experiences of him
much appreciated
thanks in advance

I have tried to sign him, hes going to liverpool in the summer

Im using him in the update that has the latest summer transfers and hes doing a good job for me on the left wing but i havent really tried him up front

When he came on my game he just caused loads of problems cause of his personality and every board update said they are disappointed with the signing of him even though I didnt buy him haha. I sent him out of loan for 1 season and then sold him the next.

View attachment 97440

In my game:

After failing to impress the Kop faithful,Milan Jovanovic's fledgling club career has ended up with him playing for a relegation-tipped German side following his release from Liverpool under the current management of Juande Ramos.

Jovanovic,who signed for Liverpool from Belgian outfit Standard Liege in the 2009-10 season,failed to make a single appearance under Rafael Benitez,which led to him being loaned out to German outfit VfL Bochum during the 2010 January transfer window,which led to him pocketing eight goals in seventeen appearances for the Bundesliga side.

Upon his return to England,Jovanovic just made a substitute appearance,even which led to a poor showing altogether and,as a result,was released from his contract at Liverpool.Many sides offered him the chance to return to club football,many of whom were English Championship sides but instead,the Serbian forward signed on the dotted line for now-promoted club Fortuna Dusseldorf on a two-year deal,raking in nearly £15k a week.

His presence for Dusseldorf over the 2013-14 season powered die Roten to promotion into German top flight football,with all eleven goals in the twenty appearances he made being all the more sweeter.He currently hasn't scored in two appearances for the club.

Having scored eight times in twenty-two appearances on international duty for Serbia,Jovanovic is looking to retire during the 2015-16 season and delve into the scouting side of the game.

Back